• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    well, I changed my mind though.
    there will only be 1... since I can't get the other 2 working properly.

the shiny one will be in the earlier stage of the game. ;)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    it's up to you. :)
    you can start a new game, or continue your current saved file. :)

I've added 1 shiny event in the hack though, witht he help of the Shiny Maker in the toolbox. Thanks to it's creator (I can't remember who >.< )...

Well how long to you think it will be until you release your new patch? I will stop now so I can just make a fresh new start. Well have you added anything other than a new final event and the new PKMN locations?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Aww...can someone send me the latest patch (This game is complete, right?) if possible? Just my luck, when I want to try a game out, the download is missing =p

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Hmm...in one of the lasts posts he made on his own site, he said that he was planning to release a later beta this month. What else is there to do with the game?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Chrona, I deleted the patches to make way for Version 4...
    It'll be available soon, very very VERY soon! :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Ah, okay. Just wanted to make sure, didn't want to get an incomplete version within days (or hours? =O) of the new release

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    nice hack man..keep up the good work^^

where can i download the ips file???

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I am sorry if I can't put a shiny pkmn encounter before the 3rd gym leader...

well, anyways, I'm about to release Version 4.
    Please bear in mind that Version hasn't been beta tested yet...

Also, here's the screeny of the shiny pkmn encounter. thanks~
    and also, please report bugs and glitches if you have found any. Thanks in advance.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    ei djg whats the diff of the new version to old version? is the sprite of lucario change? tnx more power

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    wenks. I forgot to change Lucario! O.o
    Sorry though, my bad... I'm really a forgetful person...

well, Version 4 has a huge amount of bug-fixes and Champion Island available after the Shadow Lugia event. Remapped some maps and added/changed PKMN locations (I also put a fire type PKMN in Sky Path so you can train it before facing Alastor, the steel type pkmn gym leader)... And a Shiny Horsea wild encounter...
    And.., I think that's all... :\

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    its ok i know your are very busy person :D well im glad theres new version of your hack hope next time you can change lucario sprites :D gudluck more power :D and where we can find champion island? tnx

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back