• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hmm, nice hack! At first it seemed like it was just a retile of the game, but...after a while, the changes where so much that I really couldn't have told you where the bloody heck I was. xD

The only gripe I had was the in-game map, which was rather glitchy, making it hard to figure where I was, and where I needed to go. The map you provided in the help thread helps some, but still...

I also liked how I could find decent Pokemon early on, rather than having to go half way through the game before finding good Pokemon. :P

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
    Years
  • I also don't like that you can't find any higher level Pokemon early on....Everything is like LVL 2-15 until you get to the 4th badge....

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    i loved this hack, really *-*
    just one thing bothers me, wheres dive? *sob*
    i searched it everywhere from sun ford to tabuli, and nothing, i even did tha trick house challenges in my last attempt. i tried the help thread but i didnt saw the answer over there so im posting here cause its a little more, lets say, "popular" xD sorry about that...

oh, aaand. the map is too glitchy, i cant even fly to tabuli. or cinnabar, etc...

altemon

The Creator of All Existence
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    Hey, a few probs.

I found this problem with the hack, while fighting R. Darkness in the forest.
    The screen went all glitchy and the colors inverted when I was about to face the admin (on my second try).

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I found this problem with the hack, while fighting R. Darkness in the forest.
    The screen went all glitchy and the colors inverted when I was about to face the admin (on my second try).

i think that bug was already known...u have to not lose to diark after beating shelly (see first post in thread for the bugs...)

kakarotto

~w0w
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Can someone help me? Look I have w 2 badges, I help the man with bird "peeko" and now I don't know where is he. I don't know what to do now. HELP ME PLX:<. Sry for my english.

kakarotto

~w0w
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    When I met him he was in the tunnel but EAST of Rantelbud City, There i helped him, and now I don't know where is he. adamb241 I don't see any tunnel on the west of Rantelbud City:/

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • .......Head east from Rentelbud City and go to WIND PATH....Keep going east until you get to Renica Tunnel......

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I think he meant that he already rescued PEEKO.
    ANyways, head to Sky Path and enter the second entrance of Bug FOrest and use Rock Smash on the rock blocking your way.

Anyways, please read the first post. Further questions are to be posted in the scrapbox and refer to adamb's walkthrough for reference. Sheesh kakarotto... You don't read much, do you?

kakarotto

~w0w
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Yea, you right. Sorry now I know what to do, thanks for help. Btw. adamb your walkthrough.txt is so nice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Help
    I cant get this hack to work and I have been trying so many times and I really want it to work too.
    Every time I load it I just get a black white screen please could someone help me?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    This is a awesome hack... Fantastic. If an updated version is released, will there be more Sinnoh Pokemon available. The legendary's are pretty awesome if you ask me, presumably the last legend, the 'final event' one, that's surely not a real pokemon right? Fantastic hack!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    This is a awesome hack... Fantastic. If an updated version is released, will there be more Sinnoh Pokemon available. The legendary's are pretty awesome if you ask me, presumably the last legend, the 'final event' one, that's surely not a real pokemon right? Fantastic hack!

don't think there would be more dp pokemon...and the last legendary is djg's own creation.
    BTW DJG are u still fixing bugs for this hack and about to release a really final version or solely focused on rescue rangers now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back