• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I just rescripted the Shadow Lugia Final Event to fix the Cresselia, Mew and others who vanish away instantly...

Anyways, I need to know the other bugs and legendary PKMN who vanishes... :\
    Thanks for your concern, though... :)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    i can name a few...mew, jirachi and also palkia did not appear when supposed to...

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Best rom hack ever! I just got to the part when I got baby lugia and now I'm thinking what the hell is going on here?

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    great hack, I cant wait to sit down and play, whenever i try something gets in the way.
    The farthest i got was to rentelbud. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    There is a help thread for this game in the scrapbox.
    Anyways, Baby Lugia evolves by happiness

Mmk thanks, but by happieness do you mean just raising it and like battle with it a lot or do you mean max out its beauty like milotic? Cuz if its something to do with pokeblocks then im screwed.. my baby lugia wont take anymore.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Well, what I did was load it up on vitamins and stuff like Proteins, Iron, Carbos or just battle with it. If you battle with it it should evolve around 36-44 if you use it a lot.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey, did you notice when Palkia in Fracia(Can't Spell the name, sorry.)Forest takes you to the past, Krona(Can't spell too.) says Lugia "Luigi" Sorry for my bad english.

here's the reason why Shadow Lugia was a Luigi. :D

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    WoW!
    Seems like a great hack!

My only problem is that I dont know which ips I should download...
    Help here?

EDITTO!!

Boku wa Baka desu, neee??
    Sore wa "Version 3" desu ka, neee??

It is the Version 3 right?

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Hey djg i saw from the first post that there was 1000+ downloads for the first final version, people are still downloading the old one...i think that u should make it clearer that version 3 is the LATEST and not the original final version

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    maybe they just want to compare older versions from new ones...

Don't worry.., the month of march is almost done, and by the last day of march, I'll release a new (untested) version 4 of the hack...

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Version four? Sounds good. I had a glitch where it wouldn't work with virtual boy advance but the hack does work with No$GBA. (Get white screen of death with Virtual boy) But, the only problem with No$gba is that the steam/fog becomes complete so you can't see anything. Thankfully I've been able to navigate but it's been a chore. Also, Raikou, Registeel, and Shaymin dissapear on me. However, that might be because I haven't gotten all the gym badges or finished yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back