• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    Erm i'm not sure if i'm supposed to post this or not here (i'm a noob so apologies mods!) but basically if anyone still has the Version 4 beta & happens to get stuck at the 4th gym.

Simply find the Pokemon Ruby gameshark cheats somewhere... won't say where lol google it or something if necessary. Use the walk through walls code, the Ruby cheats will work as it's a Ruby hack. But like i said cheating isn't encouraged lol, but in the case of Beta 4 of Ruby Destiny, if you have problems, then use the walk through walls ruby code & voila, you can face the 4th gym leader but you'll have to put up with the background.

Personally i don't mind the odd glitch or error. I think the hack's awesome & credit to Jagold (ithink) for making it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Are you going to keep the ruby professor event or try and change it up a bit?

the professor, yes, but a bit different. :)
    I still haven't started making a plot though. :\

I need to know where the actual gba file is thanks

Google a ROM and apply the patch to the ROM.
    Use Lunar IPS patcher or LIPS to patch the patched file.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I though you were going to kinda stick to the "same" or similar story line? Well anyways I bet it will still be on of the best hacks of all time.

Carlos74756

The rise of a new Hero..
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    This has probaly been answered already, but is there something wrong with the download?
    It wont run on my emulator.

Years
  • What??? I was just coming through for a look. I haven't really been watching this thread lately. So you're restarting in Fire Red? So are you going to keep the same storyline or make changes here and there?
    Well, I guess all I can say is Good Luck, and if you finish the Fire Red Version, would that mean you finished two hacks? :P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    This has probaly been answered already, but is there something wrong with the download?
    It wont run on my emulator.

*sigh*... :(
    pardon me miss, but I JUST answered the same question EARLIER today.

@thethethethe...
    yeah well... I decided to fix the bugs before I start again with a FireRed ROM.
    but if I satrt again, then I don't know, maybe I'll do the same scripts as what it was, or do other things which will relate to RoL. :classic:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    anyways, I'll try and fix those two main bugs in Version 4, but if I can't, then I'll probably be starting all over again. Oh well... :)

That would be all, and a question to all those who played V4 with the WTW code, have you spotted other bugs?

Thanks~

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Sooo... I guess you'll start to work on ROL after releasing the RR Beta 2... I was just wondering, won't it be a bother to make two games at the same time (ROL and RR)? I just hope that none of these games will get delayed or go on a hiatus... Anyway, about the question you asked about the people who used the WTW code, I used it too and I didn't find any bugs... (maybe I didn't notice some, not sure)

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Huh...this is interesting...in version three I have two Dark Lugias... I used Masterballs on both of them (level 99 and 70) (yeah, I got lazy since no one else will ever battle against me). It made for some pretty entertaining situations...

Ranger: "We've almost pinpointed Dark Lugia's whereabouts!"
    Me:Really?
    Ranger: "We've pinpointed the location to Kanto!"
    Me: What the heck? He's in my freaking party!!

Took me awhile to realize that you weren't supposed to catch him at the level 99 stage ^^;; ah well, I'll see which has better stats and use it *grin*

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Destinedajagold in the new version will you include more sinnioh region pokemon? like mamoswine, i found it so dificult in D/p to get a swinub i gave in, and now in this i've had one since the start, and only just realised he won't evolve that far *cries*

sorry if you've been asked before, i got bored by page 24 of "i found a bug" and "where is...." etc
    cheers Chris

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    God hope there will be no more D/P pokemon. I don't want anymore of the first 386 pokemon replaced.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • God hope there will be no more D/P pokemon. I don't want anymore of the first 386 pokemon replaced.

Same here. It took me a second to realize Heracross (one of, if not my most favorite fighting types) was replaced by Munchlax. But I guess Riolu was a pretty decent exchange for an early fighter.

Cid

Years
  • how can i go to morient town?
    Erm, this is the wrong thread... If you have questions, it's advisable to ask them here... Anyway, I'll still answer it. Head to Tabuli Town and go to the area where the puddle of water is. Head south and south until you reach Silk Path, and there should be a cave there. Enter through it (though Entei is there if it is your first time entering it) and you'll end up in Morient Town...

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    yeah thats is my first time entie blocking the way to get on morient town..how can i get to morient town?there any road or path to get there.?

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    I think that the Hall of Fame pic i posted is that my version is Version 3 like in the download section i think it's it

Last edited:

Jamachi

Sorry for not logging much
    Years
  • Hey Destinedjagold i'll help you make the kanto region bigger....
    I'ts just too small

i shall support you in this

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back