• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • Joint walkthrough? Its agood idea but i work better alone.

Anyway i've just started right now. My intention is to get it up on a website (Already taken care of)

When i finnaly decide to let people see my work i'll give destinedjagold the link so he can add it to the rol thread.

Anyway i'll just list progress here, since i have no were else to list it.

Walkthrough - 0%
    Pokemart list - 0%
    Pokemon locations - started, unsure about progress.
    Maps - started unsure about progress. Intend to put maps up as well so people can decide how they want to go through that area. Will also give idea's for the path they should take.
    Extra's - unsure. still deciding about what i'll include with the extras section (Although the mart list will be in extra's section. The maps will have their own section.)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Joint walkthrough? Its agood idea but i work better alone.

Anyway i've just started right now. My intention is to get it up on a website (Already taken care of)

When i finnaly decide to let people see my work i'll give destinedjagold the link so he can add it to the rol thread.

Anyway i'll just list progress here, since i have no were else to list it.

Walkthrough - 0%
    Pokemart list - 0%
    Pokemon locations - started, unsure about progress.
    Maps - started unsure about progress. Intend to put maps up as well so people can decide how they want to go through that area. Will also give idea's for the path they should take.
    Extra's - unsure. still deciding about what i'll include with the extras section (Although the mart list will be in extra's section. The maps will have their own section.)

Do you want any help? I can help you.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Update on progress.

Walkthrough - Started (Working on first badge part, Half done)
    Pokemart list - Will be taken care of once walkthrough is finished
    Pokemon locations - Will be taken care of once walkthrough is finished
    Maps - Not started. Intend to get maps up as i play through that part.
    Extras - Unsure. still need suguestions. I do intend to have pokemart list, as well as location list. Currently i will have weakness charts (Already have them)

Also yah i can use some help with a few things. Think you can get some screen shots for me?

Anyway i'll make a thread for my walkthrough later. Once i get around to it.

Years
  • awrite thats cool.. cause i'm really busy now and i don't think i can continue it any time soon.. my exams are like a month away so i hafto study or no com

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Ja all right.

Anyway i've finished the getting the first badge part of the walkthrough, and i have just finished the events in Bug forrest before entering Sky Path.

So basicaly... I have caught up with Xanza. Now that that is done i'll work on a website for it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    This is Awesome!This is ultra cool!Pokemon Ruby (US) Gameshark codes actually work in Pokemon Ruby Destiny(reign of Legends)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I think this guide ended a while ago...I haven't seen any progress in a while.....I have a walk through that is further if you want to use that. If not, just use the help thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back