• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald Daily Chit-Chat

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    Okay......This is the Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire Emerald Daily Chit chat, This is where you can talk about anything in The Game. Anything! So, Have Fun!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    My usual Frontier team consists of the following:

Heracross@Choice Band
    EV: 252 Att/252 Speed/6 HP
    Nature: Jolly
    Trait: Guts
    Megahorn
    Brick Break
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake

Suicune@Chesto Berry
    Nature: Bold
    EV: 252 HP/220 Def/38 Sp Att
    Trait: Pressure
    Calm Mind
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Rest

Zapdos@Lum Berry
    Nature: Docile
    EV: 60 Att/224 Speed/226 Sp Att
    Trait: Pressure
    Extrasensory
    Drill Peck
    Metal Sound
    Thunderbolt

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I am still setting up Secret Base locations on my Emerald from Ruby for EV training purposes. I currently have 25 bases done and 17 more bases to go.

Once I am done with that, I am going to EV train my BF team and then win all the symbols.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I know the pike queen has a seviper, milotic and shukle.(It's really cheap!)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I Am Training Joltean To Level 50 With Speed And Spa Attack Evs For Battle Tower

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    Well im currently getting my squad up by going through loads of trainers on route 119 at beggining.

My team is
    Vibrava lvl 36
    Gloom lvl 36
    Swampert lvl 36
    Gardevoir lvl 38

and 2 HM and pick up slaves linnoone

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Yes!!! I FINALLY found and caught me a Feebas! I am now breeding it to be a Modest Nature so I can evolve it into Milotic and complete my Hoenn Pokedex.

BTW - I found out that you can only keep 20 Secret Bases on your cart, so my 42 EV training Secret Base idea is out. Now I have to put 14 bases on three different carts. I kinda like this idea since I can put the bases in the same places on the three carts to avoid confusion and not having to play the game too long before mixing records and starting over.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Why 42? Surely you need only 36 for EV training. Unless you really are completely impatient, and don't do what I do which is shell out for Vitamins only at the Energy Guru sale.

BTW, congrats on finding a Feebas. That fish eludes me so far, but I'll get one eventually.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I do seven of each out of habit. I will usually feed my Pokes vitamins, but even then, that is just one more base for another Poke to get trained.

Back