• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    Demonta said:
    I have recently sent my game pokemon sapphire to the nintendo service centre for an Eon ticket and a Jirachi! Still waiting after a week.

they give you the tickets?? if they'll do that in germany, too?!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Demonta said:
    I have recently sent my game pokemon sapphire to the nintendo service centre for an Eon ticket and a Jirachi! Still waiting after a week.
    Cool Domonta! I did that too through a friend of mine. Now I have the Eon ticket that I am going to mix records with my sons so that we all can have a Deoxys of our specific version.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    I like cheating after the game is over. I raise my Pokemon to Level 100 with Rare Candies and teach them any move I want.

The Hunk should sticky this considering that this seems like an important thread.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    sending your game to a nintendo service center???
    um...like you mail your cartridge somewhere and they do it for you??
    where are the details for this? 'cuz I'd wanna do that.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Shanecdavis, I didn't know that they provided services like that in the US...

But, I am soft resetting trying to get a shiny Torchic on my Ruby, but I am playing through my Ruby version to get the Master Ball and make a secret base for Special Defense effort training.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i might get another gba sp soon,then ill get a link cable,then ill try to get a shiny female torchic on ruby(for breeding for corse!)then trade it to my emerald version!ill be soooo happy!

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    Is there really a place in the US where they can give u an Eon/Aurora/Mystic Ticket just by mailing your cartridge? If so, can someone give the address to me?
    i have no clue,but that would be awsome!
    i can never go to the events,so i dont have any special event pokemon or even the tickets >.<

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    You could do that on eBay, but it's the same price as buying a Gameshark or Action Replay, so you're probably better off getting that. And then you can blame yourself when your cart gets ruined, rather than paying someone else to mess it up for you.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    you people have gotten your pokemon to lv 100? Wow I have'nt done that scince using pkmn red with the missingno infinate rare candy trick.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    dont do the missinggo!!!!!i found that pokemon,and the pokemon over lv 100,but now i cant play pokemon silver,yellow or blue now cuz of that,it destroyed my game,thats why i never play them so that way my saphire and emerald game dont get ruined.but how do you do the rare candy trick?just wonderin cuz i want to do this to some other kids game and screw up his emerald game, he makes fun of kids for not having a shiny pokemon, he doesnt really bother me because of my shiny bueatifly(gold).

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Please stay ontopic. This is about RSE, not the other games.

Currently, I am EV training my Legendaries. I never use them except for an occasional battle against my sons, but it is always smart to have them the best they can be. Sadly, most of my Legis have bad Natures (i.e. Lugia with Adamant), but what are you gonna do?

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    Is that so, Shanecdavis ? that's looks different to me.. my sheer dumb luck always give me a good nature when i catch a legendaries pokemon(ex : for kyogre rash, mild, quiet or else that raising it's special attack) , but whenever i cath an ordinary pokemon, i always get bad nature (ex: when i catch abra, gastly or other psychic/ghost pokemon i always get them with a nature that LOWERS it's sp.atk like jolly, careful, adamant, impish... :-(

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I started a new game on my emerald and i'm training my team to defeat the elite 4. This is my team:

Combusken@Charcoal
    Lv. 44
    Docile Nature
    Flamethrower
    Brick Break
    Double Kick (will soon get rid of for Sky Uppercut)
    Bulk up

Absol@Lax Incense
    Lv. 46
    Bold Nature
    Slash
    Return
    Double Team
    Swords Dance

Flygon@Macho Brace
    Lv. 48
    Naughty Nature
    Dragonbreath
    Screech
    Sand-Attack (will soon get rid of for Sandstorm)
    Iron Tail

Zangoose@Silk Scarf
    Lv. 49
    Naive Nature
    Taunt
    Crush Claw
    Swords Dance
    Detect

Sceptile@Chesto Berry
    Lv. 45
    Calm Nature
    Leaf Blade
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Rest

Golduck@Mystic Water
    Lv. 40
    Mild Nature
    Confusion
    Disable
    Water Pulse
    Calm Mind

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    I haven't ever EV trained, so what is this about doing it with a secret base? I'm confused....

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

EV training with Secret Base is the easiest way to get your EVs maxed and get plenty of experience as well. On one game, get a team of Pokemon who all give you 3 EVs in one stat. For instance, you can have a team of Beautiflies, because they give you 3 Sp. Attack EVs each.
    Then, mix records between that game and your main game. Now go to your secret base and you can fight the team that you made in your other game. In the case of Beautiflies, you will gain 18 EVs by fighting 6 of them. With the Macho Brace attached, you can double that to 36 EVs. And if you're lucky enough to have PokeRus AND the Macho Brace, you can get 72 EVs in one go!

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Meh, I'm resetting for a shuiny Rayquaza and i'm gonna be doing it all holiday the rate i'm going, spent about 1 hour and only done 46 resets :( Does anybody know the probabiltiy of it being shiny?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    The odds are 1 in 8192. That is why it is always hard to believe anyone who claims they have a shiny Legendary Poke with a perfect Nature, a benefial Hidden Power with a decent AP, and almost perfect IVs without cheating. It just doesn't happen.

BTW - you are much better off resetting to get Rayquaza with a good Nature (Adamant) and good IVs in Atk and Spd. That will serve you MUCH better than a Rayquaza that is a different color. Who cares if it is a different color if it ends up being a crappy Nature with bad IVs. I will never understand why so many are fascinated by such a gimmick. Oh well, to each their own.

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Thanks for that info, TBH I'm gettin really sick of all this resetting and I think i'll go with your idea, I might try and get a Smurgle with good IV's and a good nature and also a shiny for bragging rights ;)

Back