• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby: The Paradoy

Want me to make this into a real hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
  • Pokemon Ruby: The Parody (UPDATE) ) (PLEASE LOOK AND COMMENT!!!)

So you want a parody you got one! This is Pokemon Ruby the Parody!
    In this game you explore the Hoenn region, but with a huge twist to it. Its a stupid and silly version of it.

Now for the features:

New Music
    New Towns
    New Hero/Heroine recolored sprites
    New Story
    ETC

Now for the story:

You are a 16 year old Guy/Chick who was vacationing with your mom in JOHTO. One day you decided to buy a huge 12 pack beer and drunkily jumped onto a moving truck. You passed out from to much alcohol and awoke to find yourself in your hometown of Crap Town. Your mom is mad at you and cusses you out and stuff and tells you to get inside. Then she sees some robbers in here house and tells you to get in your room. You do whatever in there and then the robbers leave and you watch family guy but the tv goes out. Your mom tells you to go to your neighbors house. You go and you meet her retarded mom. She is to hard to understand so you head up stairs to see him/her. You want him/her but he/she runs out on you. You decided to leave the town and find out that Prof.Stewie Griffin is being chased by a wolf (POOCHEYANA). This is where it begins..

Now for the update..I deleted the old ones to make room for the new update that has new music on it. I need someone to fix the text glitches on it though. Ok update time....WIIIIIRRRR CLICK!! Done! Enjoy and feel free to post videos of you playing the game on youtube if you want. I give you my premission to do so.

UPDATES :p!

I now have a new update and also I now have a video off of youtube that one guy made for me on youtube. So watch it if you don't wanna play it. But heres a new update. Its Update 4 and it goes to what used to be granite cave. It also has new music. Now for the video and update....DING! Done!

Video Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbuQ8g-1xCI

UPDATE!!!

Okay heres number 5 of my updates and part 2 of the video that abbys made for us to watch. Also here are some screens to look at below.

And here is the link to part 2 of the video based on my hack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH4VHg3r2EE

UPDATE AGIAN!

Okay now we have a problem. When someone tires to catch a pokemon they end up just getting a black screen. I will need to figure out how to start the game up with a national dex. As for now this update does not have the national dex right at the start. Just wait til the next update. But it may take a while. Also I have been having some family issue's especially with mom, so I will not be on alot on a count of she keeps punishing me for some weird reason. Here is your update.\

*OH NO!*

There is a glitch in the system! The problem has not been solved for how to fix the glitch. If you want to know what it is, the reason is that when you go to catch a pokemon any pokemon, you will get a black screen. I don't know why it is doing that so that is why I am.......CANCELING IT! The game is no longer being worked on...after december I will begin preperations for the next project: POKEMON LEGACYS. So say your goodbyes to this project that was going so well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I would play it I like the sound of it. Cool first Post

Oh Um here if you want i made a Banner for you.

Pokemon Ruby: The Paradoy

Last edited:

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • I can change it if you want. It's not hard.

Sure thats fine I guess. Oh yeah and has anyone tried the hack out yet and played it? I want to hear from you guys and see what you like about it so keep commenting if you please!!! (Also I have finished the next route and am halfway done with the next town so the next update should be this saturday!!!!)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • I have an update avalible please play it. Oh and why isnt anyone commenting? Id love to see some comments!

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • This is for the people who are inserting music only! This is a readme. It seems I cant insert the midis here so I will list what the midi is and where to download them at:

Crap Town: (Its Azela town remix but when you download it,it has a funky name like: as,sras something or another.)
    Path of Peace: Route 202
    Urine Town: Legend of Zelda: Dl Villages
    PokeMart: Ruby Sapphire Emerald Remix: Legendary Dog Battle for Crystal
    Path of Jump: Route 29 Ochastrated (GSC)
    JackCrap Town: Zelda Twilight Princess: Kakariko Village
    Sandy Path: Zelda Twilight Princess: Gerdou Desert
    Sandy City: Same as Urine Town
    Path of Cherokee: Zelda Twilight Princess: Hyrule Field Use this one!
    Creepy Cave: GSC Cave Remix
    Trainer Battle: Diamond and Pearl Trainer Battle
    May or Brendan Battle: Diamond and Pearl Gym Leader Remix
    Wild Pokemon Battle: GSC Wild pokemon battle
    Magma Battle: Team Rocket Battle Orchastrated

All of these tunes can be downloaded at: www.vgmusic.com

or just google search for Video Game music and its the first link that appears.

Oh and Urine Towns Music is on the Meledys page of the website and you can download it under legend of zelda I think.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • It sounds like a good idea, but just be careful not to make it like the poor quality hacks that are just vulgar - aka "I edited one sprite and added in a lot of swear words." because before I found out about the hacking community here I was forced to start a lot of those trying to find a decent quality hack.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Okay I finally got the package prepared for the people who are inserting music for this hack. Its all in this Zip file including the readme. OmegaRayquaza and the other one(Was it dark umbreon?) download this as soon as you see it!

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Hmm...I tried this out, and quite frankly, it's pretty bad. All you used is A-Map, A-Text, and a quick sprite change. I haven't played the newest version, and I don't plan on it.

I really don't mean to be rude or offend you, but....

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Hmm...I tried this out, and quite frankly, it's pretty bad. All you used is A-Map, A-Text, and a quick sprite change. I haven't played the newest version, and I don't plan on it.

I really don't mean to be rude or offend you, but....

This is just my first hack. I don't expect it to be like something big and impressive. (Well I am planning on making a second hack of pokemon gold called legacys and it might be better.)

Back