• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Ruby with GCN version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    I was wondering, Can you bring pokemon from Ruby to Colosseum(GCN) and train your pc, and bring monsters from there to Ruby? I have a GCN, with a GBA to GCN port, but I haven't gotten Pokemon Colosseum yet.

enyce

banned
    Years
    You can trade, your ruby pokemon with colosseum. I don't know the requirement s to do so. Other than, the needed materials.

Stuff like this, is suited for simple questions. Please use that for future refrence. It helps reduce non-discussion topics, as most question topics die, when the question is answered.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    If you don't have Coloseum yet, there's something you should know:
    You have to beat the game first in order to open the Trade Centre. After that, you can trade between Coloseum, R/S/E and FR/LG.

That should be it. I hoped that helped you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back