• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Ruby...

GTAPlayer

Six Star Evasion
Years
  • I hated Ruby, somehow it has a dull feeling to the game. Maybe it's just me. Well if you want Ruby, might be better off getting Emerald. First and foremost, after the Elite Four, there's nothing to do, except Latios and Battle Tower on Pokemon Ruby.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    well i have had ruby since it came out and i still find it enjoyable just the pokemon make it worthwhile the story is descent i never thought it was too short and you have all the fun of contests.

NatureKeeper

Well, It Depends. It has some exculsive pokemon but otherwise the storyline is too short.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Or about €6.50?

Lol, anyways, yes it is easy, but at your age any Pokemon game would be. The Pokemon are interesting, and there are actually a good few things to do. I personally like growing berries, which I prefer to use over the medicines one must buy, but that's just me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    well for £5 i think it is worth it because it helps you in other games

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    As others have said that it ends fast. So Emerald,helps because its more challenging,more storyline,and the Battle Frontier. I know! It sounds better already. :)

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    At the gamestop here, emerald is cheaper than ruby... I wondered why, and the salesperson said it was because emerald sold worse than ruby... if it's cheaper where you live, get emerald!

Back