• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble Blast

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
  • There is a Let's Play of Pokemon Rumble Blast on Youtube. I watched the first few parts and it looks....
    AMAZING!
    I am so buying it when it comes out.

brandoneball

Victini!
    Years
  • POKE'MON RUMBLE BLAST!

THIS VIDEO GAME IS GOING TO BE IN STORES BY 3 DAYS FROM TODAY! GET THE COPIES IF YOU CAN! I RESERVED MINE!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh man I'm jealous of you guys! I might just have to get myself a 3DS for this D:

Dale

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • I just got a 3DS, and I'm going to get this when it comes out. But why 2nd December for UK? It's on the same day as Mario Kart 7 :(

GlaciaFox

A wandering Elite Glaceon
    Years
  • i heard the wii version wasnt very good n didnt have much to it but the 3ds version is pretty much the same except better with more new features a story mode n of course the unova pokemon however if you like searching for passwords for some rare pokemon n havent played it yet i'd say at least give it a try but also find other games you want that's on the 3ds b4 you buy one cuz you wouldnt want to just buy one for one game then be stuck with it n just playing that.

Deep Thought

Mostly Harmless
    Years
  • Has anyone else had trouble getting their hands on this game? I pre-ordered mine from BestBuy, but they sent me an e-mail this morning saying that the store I chose to pick up the game from doesn't have it in stock. I checked a few other BestBuys near me and nothing! Their website says "backordered," as well a few other retailers. Not even GameStop has the game! I see that RadioShack's website says the game releases this Thursday, the 26th, so I guess I'll try my hand there. :( I was excited to get this game TODAY, though...

Last edited:

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
    Years
  • Quick question is there wifi for this, like can you battle other people that are not near you? Like how you can trade with people around the world on the GTS.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I haven't played either yet. ): But I'm getting Rumble Blast 2 for Christmas. The game itself looks pretty cute. :3c I can't wait to finally play it.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm also getting it for Christmas.. or sometime in December, I'm looking forward to it too because I've never gave it a shot and I'm always open to a new Pokémon game giving the fact that I enjoyed MD & Ranger.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
  • i got pokemon rumble blast a few weeks ago
    you start with a pikachu then you get the unova starters then you get victini!(who will become useless later on)
    i beat the game in less than 2 days
    pretty quick story and kinda combines PR and PMD gameplay

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Are there any Pokemon you can't get? And are there many dungeons to explore rather than the 6 on Rumble?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Aah, I definitely want one, but I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully, I can get one this Christmas. :'p

Reddit

Indubitably.
    Years
  • Are there any Pokemon you can't get? And are there many dungeons to explore rather than the 6 on Rumble?

All Pokemon are available, and there are many different dungeons you can go in - at least compared to the first game. The first game you only had the 6 repeating stages. In this one, off the top of my head, there is Magma, Cave, Tower, Autumnwood, Forest, Meadow, Lake, Beach, Canyon, Treetops, Desert, and Factory. And I am not even done with the game yet.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Less than a month till it's released over here in Europe, I'll be getting it on the release date for sure.. I think it's Dec 2nd.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Managed to pick this game up today as it was on sale for £20. Enjoying it so far.

Back