• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RUMBLE!

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    My brother and I were playing multiplayer (co-op) and we found a shiny diglett! too bad they can't evolve T_T

That evolution ticket thing sounds pretty useful considering I don't have two DS's. I may have to invest in this.

I don't think it's compatible with the DS games.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Played demo two times through now. Came to Europe today. I also tested it with my sister, that was fun. Then we were able to go to Battle Royale so demo ended just as we got 6 Rattata and 5 Meowth, I was going to test to release them and get evolved form (already tested Persian as I got it when I killed it, it's a boss).

I'm going to get the full version very soon. Waiting for points :D

EDIT: Got through demo three times
    This game is crazy and funny!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I bought the game yeaterday
    I am really enjoying playing this game
    My only complaints are that you can't level up and there is only 1st and 4th gen pokemon
    I also caught a shiny Koffing looks cool and has a stat boost

Years
    I'd looooooooooooooooooooove it as a gift...Unfortunately, the Demo is all I have. It is a fantastic game, I must say! :D If any of you are generous enough-8076-5279-0519-3766 You will be loved by God Me!

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

How did you manage to get the Japanese version and the English version? You would have to have one Wii from each region considering the stores are region-locked.

o_O;

Simple. You have to softmod your Wii (which I do not recommend as of 4.2U) but then... can't we just get a WAD of this? That's all I'm saying about this. (But it does make a difference because you need to know the moves)

Oh, and I'm at the A rank and it's very fun. Just got myself a Rhydon (Power 292) and a Parasect (Power 173) from the capture center. Rhydon no longer seems necessary as I got some over 300.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009

How did you manage to get the Japanese version and the English version? You would have to have one Wii from each region considering the stores are region-locked.

o_O;

What was said before. I've got a soft-modded Wii and I unlock the regions on the japanese pokemon games so my kids can fiddle around them before they come to the US.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    I cannot get this yet... I lack 500 points. ._. And no shop nearby sells Wii Points. Oh well, I guess I can wait. (I played the demo through about 5-6 times =P)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    At first, I did not care about this game, but after playing the demo, I had to buy the real version. D;

So far, I have passed S rank and have progressed into the Advanced Mode. I've played for about 8 hours and have two shinies: Kakuna and Charmeleon. It is a shame that no Pokemon can evolve, or else I would have some awesome shinies. :C

Stars on my team include:

Turtwig: Razor Leaf, Absorb (via Password)
    Punchy Ponyta: Hidden Power Fire and Agility
    Blastoise: Surf and Rock Climb
    Steady Shiny Charmeleon: Rock Slide and Dig

Punchy is just 50% more strength while Steady is status immunity. There are loads of special ability Pokemon like these. :3

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I played the demo and love it. Now i need to get the $20 for enough points. IDK how I will though. It is really fun. But I hate how my pokemon can't grow... I wanted my Charmeleon to evolve into a Charizard, and my Ivysaur to Venasaur, and my Wartortle to Blastoise :( My strongest pokemon were Cubone and Nidron(m) with power of 118, then of course, that was where the demo ended.

Also, when playing the beginning and going through the battle royale, I knocked out like five pokemon. A bunch of Caterpie and Paras, then I got shocked and died.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I think I can get this full tomorrow.
    And Meneur d'enfer, just collect 5 same kind pokémon so you can get evolved pokémon. Just got 5 Machoke's today and demo ended as it took too many times to get all of those... (Same game as I got shiny Ekans) How difficult is it to get shiny in Rumble? Is it the same as in normal pokégames or is it less? 1/8192?

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I sooooo want it
    But I can't connect to the Wiiware to buy it that's so bad -_-
    Well... I hope i find a way to get it soon.

God I can't even connect to Wifi anymore with my dad's new routor. Before I could go on Wifi but not on Wiiware... Now I can't go on any -_-

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Bought this yesterday evening and I'm now at rank C Advanced/Another Mode. Too easy at the moment but I think it's going to be really hard at the end. Caught 3 shinys already: (in order) Clefairy, Sandshrew, Pikachu (just got today in Another mode). Good game!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I have that game, it's so fun! :D

I'm almost done the S Grade on the Sinnoh Pokémon part of the game.
    I also downloaded Super Mario Bros. 3 with the last 500 Wii points I had. :P

11wildy

Me!
    Years
    I bought the game last night, and it's a pretty good game for $15

If anyone wants me to, I can post some screenshots (the game has its own screenshot tool)
    And I've been waiting for a real-time Pokemon battle game ever since I first played Pokemon, and I never counted PMD because that game is still turn-based but it came pretty close to my dream game

Like a Super smash bros kind of battle? That would be my dream game. Anyways, I played the demo with my friend who doesn't have enough points to buy it :P It was kinda cool. I think I might get it too.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    I've played this game for 5:36.
    No shinies yet, but on my first run of A rank Fiery Furnace, I got the boss:
    Spoiler:

This game is ridiculously fun. I was looking forward to getting a Tyranitar later in the game... :C

Bobby Emerald

A voice of reason.
    Years
    I got a Perky Rattata in the first stage...too bad it was the demo I was playing ;___;
    I'm gonna buy this tomorrow though! :D

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
    So, has anyone made it to the EX Rank yet? I have just a few days ago and it seems quite a bit different from all the other ranks (haven't played through it a whole lot yet)

Back