• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Ok, im going ot make a hack of emerald, i havent started yet, but what its going to be is a rushed (well, done quickly) hack of emerald with changed maps and new gymleaders.

Plus a health deoxys

anyways, the real beauty of this hack is i want to do it as a relay, one person has it for a day and changes as many maps as they can, then sends to the next person, and so on. Its more of a game than a hack. Or something. Anyway, anyone up for the challange?

Just show some mapping skills and tell me what dates you have the most time free, and we'll see what happens.

peace out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    I would like to help

I've been working on emrald for some time so i know my way around
    I can change the starter pokemon what people say make different i'll tell you more if u
    ask

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    pretty much i jsut need people to change the route maps and change trainers pokemon

- but your both in.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    Cool i'm good at mapping and i can do that other stuff

I have the holidays free (1 more week) so if you want to get started tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    yer i know this may be a bit late but i have been mapping and changing texxt on sapphire and yere so..
    ty

simadons

Imagine
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2013
    So, ill help :) After i make 15 post ill show you some of my mapping skills :)

MisterTdK

Game Maniak
    Years
    Maybe i can help 2.

I've never hacked befor but i'm good in creating games and im good with computers.

Sorry for the bad english im dutch!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    this couls actually be a good idea, get a group of decent hackers with multiple skills and ideas and everyone work on the hack for a specific amount of time in a certain part of them game. everyone is assigned a seperate sec tion to do interesting things to with mapping scripting etc.. once one person finsihses their part they pass it on to the next person. Could end up being an interesting hack and a good way to make a finished hack quickly. Although it woudl likely have no storyline....

coolboyhyatt

The Ultimate Breeder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2013
    y,no what i havnt actully sucsesfully produced an emerald hack but i once made a ruby one called pokemon showz and im sure i can handle starter changing Maps and Wild Pokemon

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I can make the sprites have animations and actually work.

Proof Of Work:
    Pokemon Rush

Pokemon Rush

Pokemon Rush

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Please do not revive threads in the Hacking Groups forum, that are older than 3 months.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back