• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rusty II

When would you like the game to be released?

• Total voters

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
  • i will gladly help you if you need any help with your projects. I have too much free time(i'm always playing halo now :))

I dont want you to get too worked up, cuz as i say "Always have fun while working"

EDIT: darkmage, no more umm i'm not going to say the word comments. :cross-eye

Years
  • Hey all, there is now a poll. I just got tired of people asking when the game will be finished. As I said, it will be finished as soon as I can complete my other work.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • EDIT: darkmage, no more umm i'm not going to say the word comments.
    cross-eyed.gif
    What's that supposed to mean? I think I know, but I was just kidding ;)

Anyway, take as long as you need. No rush!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2004
    RustyII problem

i've downloaded pokemon rusty II and i install but when ash gets out of his house it gives an error(couldn?t found don_picachu) and the game crashes.

i dont know if i have everything installed but perhaps you can help me..please???

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    In the RTP>>charaset section or the charaset section of the Pokemon Rusty Directory

Years
  • Thanks nirvana.. I can't help noticing it's a bit short... But I had to completely change all the charasets and chipsets for the demo.. I will have some time to patch up the ending soon, I have been putting in my all for the battle system so it won't be that long..

Back