• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    i have an issue with the game, whenever my pokemon levels up i get this error:

[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]
    Exception: ArgumentError
    EXP Cap:176:in `pbCommonAnimation'
    EXP Cap:176:in `pbGainExpOne'
    EXP Cap:159:in `loop'
    EXP Cap:195:in `pbGainExpOne'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2103:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2099:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2099:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2074:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2074:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battler:6328:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

And then it sends my pokemon into a loop of leveling up and continuously getting this error until the amount of exp isnt enough to fill their exp bar. how do i fix this?

yes sorry! there was a secret update fixing it (same link) was about to post the public update post, sorry about that! ^^

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Version 0.2.11 is up with many fixes and changes! aswell as being the last 0.2 version!
    meaning next update will be 0.3.0.

New Pokemon Reworks
    Zubat Line, with the following changes:
    • Base Stats are now 250, 460, 540
    • Abilities changed to Infiltrator, Hustle(Zubat)/Corrosion(Golbat+) and Amplify (HA)
    • Evolution changed to Level 27 then, Level 38 at night or level 38 in a full moon
    • Via level up they get access to: Cross Poison, Tailwind, Toxic, Wing Quaver, Piercing Fang, Screech,
      Absorb, Sonicboom, Poison Sting, Bite, Poison Fang, Echoed Voice, Air Cutter, Quick Guard, First Impression,
      Venoshock, Air Slash, Leech Life, Nasty Plot, Beave Shot, Brave Bird

Changelog
    • Work around for mystery gift
    • fixed daren's quests in ecruteak
    • fixed Cypress forest trainers
    • fixed fighter sean on route 31 East
    • removal of the exp share and exp all and baked into game (like gen 8), toggleable option to be addeed
    • new exp cap added to work correctly (untested)
    • the type display in battle and the "normal damage" etc. text above moves will only show if the foe is owned or when in a trainer battle
    • the "?" icons no longer appear when not owned
    • some more ability messages fixed (hanger, glider etc.)
    • cypress forest overlay doesnt appear at night, and also appears in new cypress forest areas
    • Hydro Claw fixed
    • removed female trainer backsprite
    • changed the cut trees in cypress south to rocks to avoid skipping story
    • fixed some text in gym mission 2's intro
    • fixed evolution in battle/general
    • fixed some other issues with ev and exp gain
    • removed the second check when choosing not to learn a move
    • water updated
    • super rare bug that locks shinies *MAY* be fixed
    • fixed some pathing mistakes in gym mission 2
    • nerfed event shiny chance from 1/19 to 1/100
    • Event Eevee now has event chance
    • fixed focused tactics
    • zubat reworked
    • overworld shadows removed (for now to see)
    • fixed affection evolution to actually detect moves
    • fixed some affection messages from overlapping at the start/appearing more accurately

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    how do i update without losing data? do i just redownload the game and will that keep my save?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    how do i update without losing data? do i just redownload the game and will that keep my save?

like 90% of fangames save remain over versions, the saves are located elsewhere so even if you deleted the game and came back later it'd be there still.
    its not always common knowledge so dw, but most fangames have this if you play them.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    one more question, is there any way to reduce lag?

Its kind of an issue just with RPG Maker. best is to avoid larger screen sizes of the game and use 1x or 2x speed up ingame (with alt) all i can suggest for now, i know weather after you get a starter can be laggy.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024

Version 0.3.0 is live! some new and improved stuff in here thats quiet cool, but mostly work behind the scenes.

New Pokemon
    Magnetic Geodude, a form appearing in high static areas, Rock/Electric type. It inhabits caves of high magnetic fields,
    allowing bits of copper and iron to inbed into its rocks, which makes them heavier.

Hive Forme Combee's, a male improved version of combee, at level 30 male Combee's will become this new form.
    The highest level combees split off from their 3 hives, and become protectors for vespiqueen. They can reform
    easily into massive hives when needed.

Scavenger Forme Salandit's, a male improved version of Salandit, at level 35 male Salandit's will become this new form.
    When male salandit get too strong, they are exiled from their pack, and have to survive alone, they live in mud to
    prevent attacks from salazzles and other salandits.

New Pokemon Reworks
    Geodude Line, with the following changes:
    • Abilities changed to Sturdy, Sand Veil and Iron Fist (HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Heavy Slam, Rock Smash, Rock Blast, Rock Polish, Calcify, Tackle, Defense Curl,
      Sand Attack, Stealth Rock, Rollout, Mud Slap, Smack Down, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Steamroller,
      Earthquake, Explosion, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm

Plusle with the following changes:
    • Base Stats are now 428
    • Rareness, level growth now match Emolga
    • Abilities changed to Plus, Unaware and Victory Star (HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Copycat, Volt Dash, Thunder Shock, Charge, Flame Wheel, Spark,
      Encore, Electro Ball, Entrainment, Discharge, Nasty Plot

Minun with the following changes:
    • Base Stats are now 428
    • Rareness, level growth now match Emolga
    • Abilities changed to Minus, Unaware and Victory Star (HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Copycat, Volt Dash, Thunder Shock, Charge, Frost Breath, Spark,
      Encore, Electro Ball, Entrainment, Discharge, Nasty Plot

Combee Line, with the following changes:
    • Base Stats are now 350, 475
    • Abilities changed to Honey Gather(Combee)/Pressure(Vespiquen), Intimidate and
      Friend Guard (Combee)/Royal Protection(Vespiqueen) (HA)
    • Evolution changed to Level 30 (Still female only)
    • Via level up they get access to: Slash, Toxic, Sweet Scent, Confuse Ray, Struggle Bug, String Shot, Gust, Bug Bite,
      Acrobatics, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Fell Stinger, Swift, Aromatherapy, Bug Buzz, Air Cutter, Leech Life, Attack Order,
      Defend Order, Aerial Ace, Honey Sap, Power Gem

Salandit Line, with the following changes:
    • Abilities changed to Corrosion, Weak Point and Prankster(Salandit)/Fiery Surge(Salazzle) (HA)
    • Evolution changed to Level 35 (Still female only)
    • Via level up they get access to: Fire Lash, Captivate, Encore, Knock Off, Venom Drench, Scratch, Fume Veil, Swet Scent,
      Smog, Ember, Poison Fang, Double Slap, Dragon Breath, Flame Burst, Venoshock, Dragon Pulse, Toxic, Flamethrower,
      Endeavor, Sludge Wave

Changelog
    • Work around for mystery gift
    • Event pool reworked, now having a 10% spawn chance over 20%, and a more leveled pick order
    • more events have been added (from just halloween and holidays, to new years, spring, summer, autumn, halloween, holidays/winter)
    • new character, chance, to replace charlie the old event shop
    • new toggle for events added, so players can pick if they spawn or not
    • boss check reworked from several metadata tags to a single
    • event pokemon now drop event tokens, usable in the new event store
    • Geodude line reworked, golems default sprite updated to not look horrible (color shifted)
    • Plus and Minus Buff- now raises special attack on send in (instead of raising damage) and if a plus/minus pokemon is its partner their joint speed is raised.
    • Plusle and Minun reworked
    • wild drop items
    • Tapus, Ultra Beasts, Meltan and Melmetal added, all given legendary breeding capability, beast boost will be removed or nerfed later on
    • Dusk and Dawn necrozma forms added, Furfrou forms added, Marshadow Form added
    • Meganiums last 3 moves now have the correct levels
    • twisted cypress and charred marsh grunts fixed
    • more charred marsh fixes
    • Mortum now correctly called Morris for the Kris gym battle
    • Mining Game fixed
    • Boiling Spirit fixed
    • fixed omega swablu's backsprite not being updated in base form
    • Acidic replaced with Muddy Cracks
    • Muddy Coating buffed, water moves now raise its defense while still being SE
    • Corrosion Buffed, now hits steel types with poison moves
    • Fire Lash added, Variant added called Gravel Lash
    • Tempest terrains slowness and damage nerfing (if not sky battle elligable) halved to 25% from 50%
    • new terrain added, Earthy Terrain, as a counterpart and opposite to Tempest terrain
    • Combee, Salandit and Wishiwashi lines reworked
    • Intro till Route 29 East has updated speech boxes with names and icons
    • New shiny for Sandygast, Formantis and Jangmo-o lines
    • Bruised herb added, acts as an item version of rock head
    • Charged herb added, instantly recharges moves that need a rest period (hyper beam)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023

hey mate, I'm glad you could update this game and I'm loving the variety of pokemon you got as well but upon downloading the new 0.3 version I found a bug when I tried to open my pokedex I got the error above. still loving what i see in this game, I haven't enjoyed any versions of Johto since I played Soul Silver when that game came out but I really love what you've done with the small part of it I've seen. Keep up the good work mate.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    View attachment 95342

hey mate, I'm glad you could update this game and I'm loving the variety of pokemon you got as well but upon downloading the new 0.3 version I found a bug when I tried to open my pokedex I got the error above. still loving what i see in this game, I haven't enjoyed any versions of Johto since I played Soul Silver when that game came out but I really love what you've done with the small part of it I've seen. Keep up the good work mate.

Thank you, and i'll look into the error when i can not sure if this is expected, think its just something i changed. let me look into it. did you update or start with 0.3?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Thank you, and i'll look into the error when i can not sure if this is expected, think its just something i changed. let me look into it. did you update or start with 0.3?

I updated from the previous version. Thanks for the reply

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    hey, when I go to talk to the professor at the start of the game after getting the pokephone from your mum, I get this

Script 'DrawText' line 652: Errno::ENOENT occured.

No such file or directory - Graphics/Icons/1a

I downloaded the game from the google drive link

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hey, when I go to talk to the professor at the start of the game after getting the pokephone from your mum, I get this

Script 'DrawText' line 652: Errno::ENOENT occured.

No such file or directory - Graphics/Icons/1a

I downloaded the game from the google drive link

well aware of this, will be fixed very soon, you can fix it for now by making a blank image (transparent not just blank white) be 96 x 32 and save it in graphics/icons as 1a, that'll fix it.

Ok so I have joiplay on my device and the characters show up but the background is like the abyss and my reflection is on the floor when I get into the gameplay

the game isnt designed or tested for mobile play or joiplay (same thing but want to be specific) so i can't test it for you as its not designed for joiplay and i dont know how it even works myself (internally) thus it wont be playable on joiplay for awhile, as i might need to make a seperate game for it.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024

Version 0.3.1 is live! some new major reworks but not much new stuff.

New Pokemon
    Omega Hoothoot Line, Their Horn's float mystically even though they have very little psychic powers left in
    their body.
    • Ice/Flying type
    • Abilities: Tangled Feet(Hoothoot)/Snow Warning(Noctowl), Aurora Winds and Chilled Fur (HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Icicle Crash, Power Trip, Flash Freeze, Avalanche, Peck, Growl, Molt,
      Trail Flail, Ice Shard, Wing Attack, Aqua Jet, Haze, Vibro Tail, Air Slash, Roost, Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt,
      Crystal Cut, Icy Rocks

New Pokemon Reworks
      Hoothoot Line, with the following changes:
      • Hoothoot is pure Flying, While Noctowl is Flying/Psychic
      • BST change to 300, 470
      • Rareness, growth etc. match new taillow
      • Abilities changed to Tangled Feet(Hoothoot)/Agile Target(Noctowl), Tinted Lens and Fluffy (HA)
      • Via level up they get access to: Ominious Wind, Stored Power, Hypnosis, Extrasensory, Gust, Growl,
        Molt, Echoed Voice, Confusion, Air Cutter, Steel Wing, Psycho Shift, Uproar, Air Slash, Roost, Hurricane,
        Moonblast, Psychic, Dream Eater

Changelog
      • Fixed follower bug and removed the play option properly when talking to them
      • seasons now act as they do irl (every 3 months is a season not every month)
      • weather toggle now just turns on and off weather animations in the overworld
      • new weather animations and new field weathers (tornado, drought, eclipse)
      • Weather tags in the main menu showing the current weather
      • Weather cycle has been completely revamped and streamlined, and fixes issues previously present
      • fixed black hole time error
      • Headbutt and Honey encounter methods removed
      • headbutt and honey encounters now a greater pool like dark spots
      • you can now slather honey trees and shake regular trees aswell as headbutt them, giving different positives
      • fix with pokemon go app with no pokemon
      • overworld cave *shouldn't* spawn on cave roofs anymore
      • Earthy Seed and Earthy Terrain (move) added
      • Omega Hoothoot line got updated designs
      • Hoothoot reworked
      • fixed icon 3 in pokephone fixing icon 2
      • Icy Rocks added, variant of Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    it wont let me thru cause when i fight it says

Exception: NoMethodError

PokeBattle_Move:991:in `pbAccuracyCheck'

PokeBattle_Battler:5140:in `pbSuccessCheck_ebs'

EliteBattle_Battle:552:in `pbSuccessCheck'

PokeBattle_Battler:5353:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'

PokeBattle_Battler:5329:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battler:5329:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'

EliteBattle_Battle:560:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:6135:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

PokeBattle_Battler:6115:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:6138:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    it wont let me thru cause when i fight it says

when you give bug reports i will usually need more info or where it happened.

im assuming its snowing? if so its just because of that, i've fixed it my end, fast forward your pc's clock 6 hours and should change weather, just make sure its not snowing (blizzard is okay just snowing isnt)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hi
    I have a concern, while I am in the battles when ever I try to use a move I get this message
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon: Sacred Johto
    ---------------------------

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.

If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me
    Thx to anyone who tried

Back