• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Saffron

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
Years
  • .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Saffron

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokemon Gold

.:: Introduction ::.
    This is my new hack. A few of you may know that I have been out of hacking for a while but I am back with my new Gold hack: Pokemon Saffron

.:: Story ::.
    Story not yet confirmed - Watch this space

.:: Features ::.
    - New Pokemon
    - New Tilesets
    - New Sprites
    - New Text
    - New Maps
    - New Storyline
    - New Font

In fact near enough everything is being edited!

.:: Screenshots ::.

Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron

Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron

Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron

Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron

Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron
    Pokemon Saffron

Pokemon Saffron

.:: Beta Releases ::.

Beta 01: https://www.freewebs.com/amnesiainc/SaffronBeta01.zip (Right Click - Save As)

This zip file appears to be working. But if it doesn't work for you download the attachment below.

Last edited:

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
  • So far, this looks to be a good hack! I may download the Beta when I have time, but the images are great!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Wow! This looks good, and i'm pleased to see that Pokemon Gold is still being used.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • German hacking docs helped a lot but I mostly figured it out myself. trial and error always wins! I will probably release a doc soon explaining all the basics of G/S scripting.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
  • that'd be awesome! I wish there was an automatic script finder, then re-pointing and script editing'd be alot easier. I know a little bit about scrpting courtesy of a doc by ghost. Also how'd you make the title screen work like that?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    That is just... Amazing. I haven't got time to download the beat now, but it's refreshing to see a good hack (no offence, rookie hackers. But there aren't many good hacks around, nowadays) I love the GFX and font changes =3 Well, keep it up. I have high expectations on this hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back