• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
Masquerade™ Inc. said:
Thanks for the suggestions naerian, but I think I'm going to stick with Delicalf. If anyone can make me a back sprite for Delicalf, I would really appreciate it.

So if I'm not needed, can I be the beta-tester in future?

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
naerian said:
So if I'm not needed, can I be the beta-tester in future?

Sure, as soon as I have a beta ready (which probably won't be for a while), I'll let you know.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
It's a full size rom. I honestly don't know how to make an ips with the tools that I have.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
to make IPS get a Snestool, (i've got it on my server, but i can't post url's :/) add it to a directory with a hack and also copy clear rom to that directory.
Open Snestool and click on "Create IPS". Now Select on a left screen an unchanged rom and after that changed rom and ips will be created in that directory with roms.

Last edited:

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
Masquerade™ Inc. said:
It's a full size rom. I honestly don't know how to make an ips with the tools that I have.
Well you can't post it here then. The rules say so. I've only seen 1 decent hacker who can't stick to that rule, so you should have no problem. And all you have to do is read the help file. IPS patchers DO have help files don't they? Anyway, yes it's a good hack, but Delicalf sounds to much like a Miltank/Delibird fusion.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for the help. Now that I know how to make an ips, I can release the game here. (When it's done, of course.)

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Interesting, very interesting indeed.
If you want I can come up with city name, trainers, or storyline ideas..?

A few names for Delicalf..

Mini-Taur
Minarus

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
Years
MrCheeseyPuff said:
YES!!! My computer won't let me apply ipses, so I am thankful to you that you don't know how to make an ips file!! YES!!!

Nevermind. Nox30_04 gave me and ips applicator tool and it works now so, cool!! Keep up the good work Masquerade Inc!

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Dark Destiny said:
Interesting, very interesting indeed.
If you want I can come up with city name, trainers, or storyline ideas..?

A few names for Delicalf..

Mini-Taur
Minarus

Oooooh... I really like Minitaur. I think I'll use that! Thanks a lot Dark Destiny. I'd like you to help me out with names from now on. I can give you a place in the credits, and a position as a Gym Leader, Elite Four, or Regal Tournament Trainer.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
MrCheeseyPuff said:
I know this might bug you a bit, but are we gonna see some more screens soon? I'm kinda drooling...

oh yes, put some new screenshots, because your hack has got that something, that other hack haven't got. And if Dark Destiny will design new names, I can tell you which pokemon just must have a preevo :P

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
I haven't been working on the maps lately. I've been concentrating more on new Pokemon, stats, etc. I'll try really hard to get some screens of a few new cities and routes up tomorrow.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
naerian said:
oh yes, put some new screenshots, because your hack has got that something, that other hack haven't got. And if Dark Destiny will design new names, I can tell you which pokemon just must have a preevo :P

For some reason my EliteMap isn't loading the rom, but as soon as I get this fixed, I'll have some new screens.

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
Years
Hey your hack looks awesome :). Is it finished yet? Do you have a link to it?

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Sorry, it's not done yet. No beta either. It's way too early for that. Maybe next week I'll have one out, but it will probably only be up to like the first or second badge.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
New Screens

New Screens

The rom I was using was messed up, so I started over on the mapping, and I think this is a lot better. Without further ado, here is the new OLDE BARK TOWN.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back