• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sandstorm: Mewtwo's Front

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    You should post screenshots as fast as you can,Cerberus.So your hack is moved to the progressing hacks.
    Also,post your current team.

I can do you a smashing Banner if you want.

Last edited:

~Cerberus~

Challengite
    Years
    Oh, I'll make one. Thanks.

....:::: Development Post ::::....
    Maps:
    Garnet Town (as of now)
    Stories:
    Mewtwo's Legend

Long ago, way before Pokeballs were invented, all Pokemon were all in peace till one day.... an earthquake occured which divided the Pokemon into 2 groups. Many Pokemon went and hid. The only Pokemon that stood out and fought were those of the Ghost-type and those of the Psychic-type. Then everyone began to go to war... right in the middle of the battle a mysterious Pokemon seemed to have calmed all the other Pokemon and and brought peace back to the world.

1000 years later. A new discovery was found. It had something to do with how the war had begun. It was because of when the world was hit with the earthquake, the legendary tablet of Shame and Accomplishment surfaced. The Pokemon had war over it. 10 days later a mysterious group named Team Myth had stolen the tablet so that they can have the power to recreate the war once more. That is the same day a kid is beginning a Pokemon Journey. Your mission is to collect all the tablets from the gym leaders. They all have special information. You yourself may be the only person to stop this. But when 2 Pokemon return and the war continues, the mission will be far harder than any war at all. Can you stop the war with the help of Psychic Pokemon and Mewtwo?

Giratina's Desires

Well, what do you know? The Pokemon that started the earthquake was Giratini itself. Giratina caused the earthquake because he wanted to take control over the whole world of Pokemon. But... he failed...

1000 years later...

Giratina has plotted with its ghost minions on what to do. It has came up with a plan - it will unearth the tablet. Thus, the war begins again. Can you calm Giratina and his fellow ghost minions with the help of Mewtwo and his friend Mew? Play Pokemon Sandstorm: Mewtwo's Front to find out!

Starters:

Screenshots:
    None
    Scripts:
    None
    New Legendary Pokemon:
    Giratina Psychic Forme:

Mewtwo Ghost Forme:

Pokemon Locations:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

~Cerberus~

Challengite
    Years
    Bsblscpr,you're helping others to get exp.,right?

PM him, don't talk about this on my thread.

....:::: Spoiler Section ::::....
    This is the post where I will put all the spoilers that people might want to know. Just request something that you would like to be spoiled and I will put it in.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    PM him, don't talk about this on my thread.

....:::: Spoiler Section ::::....
    This is the post where I will put all the spoilers that people might want to know. Just request something that you would like to be spoiled and I will put it in.

Uhh,yeah,you're right sorry,anyway your map is cool.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    Hey, this looks intersesting! I can sprite pretty well, not very good at scratching, but I can shade or edit shading, I can draw pretty well so I can create concept art also. If you want to use me ill be happy to help. =)

Back