• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sardonyx Version

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
Years
  • Pokemon Sardonyx Version
    (Hack of FireRed)

Storyline:
    In the year 1995, there was once a very kind ruler of the region of Southmin who was also the champion of Southmin. He was known as the most kind and generous ruler of all times. Then came a very powerful trainer to challenge the ruler. The ruler was defeated and the new champion had taken over the throne. The people praise him for his victory but the new ruler had an evil desire for the people of Southmin. He announced to the people of Southmin that he'll take over the region under his power and control. He also announced that who ever challenges him and losses the fight, he'll loose his pokemon and will also loses his freedom. All of the challengers lost to the ruler and became slaves for life. He also took all of their pokemon, controlled them, and made them as slaves. He became very cruel to the pokemon and to his people. One day, the ruler asked Team Rocket of the Kanto region to help him out in controlling Southmin and it's pokemon. Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket, agreed the ruler's favor and sent his son, Silver(who hates Team Rocket during his journey to become the greatest trainer of all times in the region of Johto but after learning that his father was the leader of Team Rocket and lost to his rival in the Pokemon Leauge of the Kanto region, he agreed to join Team Rocket), to lead Team Rocket in Southmin. The ruler and Team Rocket controlled over Southmin and the people and the pokemon of Southmin grieved because of the sufferings and pain what the ruler gave to them.

5 years later, Prof. Oak, after knowing what happened to Southmin, came to Gen. Santos City, peaceful and quite city, in Southmin to find new trainers there and he had found a new hero who will save the people of Southmin from chaos. And there the journey begins.

Features:
    New Region(Southmin)
    2nd Gens. Starters
    8 Gyms throughout the region
    New Musics(including battle themes and gym leader battle themes)

Screenshots:
    1_101755877l.jpg
    1_299101907l.jpg
    1_476366315l.jpg

1_992758585l.jpg
    1_801500990l.jpg
    1_810127183l.jpg

1_122358813l.jpg
    1_740585584l.jpg
    1_521003633l.jpg

1_193120995l.jpg
    1_338854858l.jpg
    1_203800488l.jpg

1_571585023l.jpg
    1_487450786l.jpg
    1_205961994l.jpg

Downloads:
    Downloads of Alphas/Betas are unavailable for now

Hi guys, this is Lord_Sesshoumaru speaking..... If anybody wants to help us out in our hack, just say so..... If you guys have any questions, suggestions, and/or comments about it, just ask me here or PM me if you want.... :)

Banners:
    For my support banner below copy the code.

SardonyxBanner.png

Code:
    http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff253/nickz_777/SardonyxBanner.png
    Made by: boychanh_lanhchanh

11uhrbb.jpg

Code:
    http://i34.tinypic.com/11uhrbb.jpg
    Made by: Mew_Ryn

PokemonSardonyxVersion.png

Code:
    http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Sandro_91/PokemonSardonyxVersion.png
    Made by: CharizardMaster

Supporter.png

Code:
    http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff253/nickz_777/Supporter.png
    Made by: Lord S.

Last edited:

bperson93

One man hacking crew
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Nice story line, and how far are u in finishing the hack?

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
  • Nice story line, and how far are u in finishing the hack?

The team still have alot of work to do with it,..... The team was been working on it for more than 2 weeks I guess and most of us has alot of jobs to do with our studies, other works, etc... But it'll be alot easier to finish the work now(I hope) because the team is now combined with Tarquoise Hacking Team.....

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I think i saw the video of the kid blocking you and you getting a phone call.
    well, this hack is off to a really nice start, and it seems pretty good too.
    But your mapping isn't all that good and can be much better.
    they are very plain and orderly.
    but actually giovanni's son is your rival in G/S/C, so the part with giovanni II could be changed.
    well, best of luck on the hack!

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
  • ...but actually giovanni's son is your rival in G/S/C, so the part with giovanni II could be changed.
    well, best of luck on the hack!

Really!? I didn't know that the red headed rival in G/S/C is the son of Giovanni! Thanks for telling me that and thanks for the advice, the team and I will try our best.... :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Yeah, everyone says Giovanni's son is Silver...although I never found out...xP He does have a strange hate of Team Rocket though...As Giovanni would after quitting...

Anyway, it's a cool-looking idea...and if the Cell Phone is a Cell Phone, awesome! (Zel's Pokebeeper had a key as a picture...I think he might change it...)

bian

Years
  • good luck in your hack bud

and by the looks of things....

you're a FILIPINO right? it's obvious on the region and the city's name lol XD

well it looks like me and Destinedjagold are not alone lol XD

i'm PINOY too!!!!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    This is dying, so...
    ~BUMP~
    There we go! :D
    I look forward to this, GL! ;)

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • well seeing that no1s posted lately i might as well post...

i gotta say the maps could use a bit of fixing up...
    i mean the first town where the player lives still looks alot like Pallet Town...

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    well i did that but it never got posted then again and again nothing, and i'm dieing on this site

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • OKAY EVERYONE STOP SPAMMING!
    (tht means you mrpwnageisme!)

ontopic:
    Nice tile Lord_Sesshoumaru!

Ebony

once upon a time.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    Oh wow. Love the story. Looking forward to this hack. I'll think about joining the team, too. c:

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • in fr and lg someone says are u giovanni's son. no his son has red hair. It is the scientist that gives you the sapphire in the team rocket base on 5 island

Back