• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon- Sea of Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon- Sea of Flames

INTRODUCTION:
    Hey there guys, I'm FaeBladez and this is my first "attempt" at a hack. I've always loved going through the hack section thinking one day I would like to make one myself, and well, I did....start. Now this being my first hack, I would love feedback and how to improve myself, so feel free to be critical.

STORY AND FEATURES

Spoiler:

You are a young adult who recently moved into Scorcher town with your parents. Your parents and everyone in the town are part of CYPRUS, an organisation which experts in Pokemon. The reasons for the move were untold to you, but soon you realize things aren't fine and dandy. One day you wake up and get a note from your parents that they will be gone for a while, and that you will be getting a pokemon from the towns professor. This is baffling, considering your parents spent their whole lives NOT letting you get a pokemon for some odd reason. Now, upon getting a pokemon and being told you are needed in Dresilisk City, you are already mixed in the businesses of CYPRUS. What IS CYPRUS? Where could your parents have gone? And why does the news warn of ocean temperatures heating up? You'll have to find out for yourself.

New region! (duh)
    New story! (huh duh)
    No gyms! You fight "transformed pokemon"
    No HMs! Tactical things like hatchets and rafts
    Choices!
    Sidequests!
    Morality (Good or Bad)!
    JUST ANOTHER GENERIC HACK! {XD}

SCREENIES!
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames

CREDITS!
    Weasley FG
    Kyledove
    Alistair Tiles
    Scarex
    ChaoticCherryCake
    afo2006
    Thats it so far, let me know if I missed anyone/thing.

Note: I wont be able to work on this much, only in weekends, since I got school and Calculus is a pain...and im trying to get to gold in League lol.​

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Not bad! :P Well, since it's from a Wesley's B/W rombase. I hope to see more! :) I like that Kyogre <3 So loving it. So cool.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Now this hack looks amazing. I'll be keeping my eye put for this one.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Nice hack. love the rom base, screen shots. Story ...[well didn't read it since I want to be surprised when I play it]. To be honest the b/w ows look weird with their heads, 1 think I never liked in gen 5 [I don't remember what the previous ds gen games looked like but i think they didin't look as bad] but that's just me. Great job though from the screen shots, story looks good. Keep up the great work.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Looks good! I'll definitely play this when I get a chance. Those OW sprites are amazing!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Wow this looks really good !! Im looking forward tot he beta

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Those screenshots look fantastic, and the story has got me interested. I'll be looking forward to this one.

coca cola

Wanna be:D
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Meh carried by Wesley... Tbh though I would of done the same thing if I were creating a hack:D

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
    Years
  • This hack looks pretty good for your first "attempt". Although I'm not quite sure if I'll like this "transformed Pokemon" idea as a replacement for Gym leaders.

Years
  • Meh carried by Wesley... Tbh though I would of done the same thing if I were creating a hack:D

Well the Wesley FG base only is graphical, all the scripts and such are done completely by me, and the theres only one tileset in the rom base, so yea, its basically a "starter pack" XD Also, I enjoy scripting more, so im focusing on that

DutchyFly69

PokeTuber
    Years
  • The story is quite interesting and love the graphics so definitely looking forward to this hack! And from what I see so far I will want to LP it on youtube haha ;)

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Pokemon- Sea of Flames

This is the starting town, is subject to change.
    Currently looking for a mapper, cause as you can tell, my mapping skill is horrid XD But yea, it looks barren, any suggestion on what I can do to fill up the space?

Yes, those spaces indeed. Add more trees, don't have any small trees? Add water, add life. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back