• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Searing Flame (Now Recruiting)

Years
  • Hello all and welcome to Team Searing Flame! (Fire Red hack)

I started this project because I've always been disappointed with the Fire Red and Leaf Green games. They left so much open room for that game that I just couldn't ignore it anymore and decided to take action into fixing the games many flaws. After playing several amazing hacks, I finally decided that it was time to really try and make a full game, rather than just tinkering with different roms and altering stuff slightly.

Story: You and Blue are students at the Kanto branch of the Trainer Academy. One day, Professor Spruce asks you to collect a box from the storage room on the outer edge of the campus, but warns you to stay on the path, as there are wild pokemon out there. You retrieve the box when you suddenly here Blue outside yelling, you go outside that he got attacked by a couple of Spearow while following you. You each take a Pokemon, and fight off the Spearow. Professor Oak witnesses the ordeal and decides to let you keep the Pokemon. Then he tasks you to complete the Pokedex to further the Academy's research into Pokemon.

What I'm looking for:

Scripters:
    Mappers:
    Testers:

I'm also looking for Spriters and graphics changers, but it's not REALLY important.

If you want to apply to join this team message me back with an application filled out in this format.

Short Autobiography:
    Past experience:
    Skills:
    Experience example(s):
    Time Zone:
    Availability:

Screenshots:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • hmm, looks interesting, I am busy also busy on two hack, but I am applying as an OW spriter!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Short Autobiography and Experience:Hello!!! My name is EUE KnSlash (KnSlash for short) (Kn for shorter) I am currently working with my small team on 5 games that revolve around Pokemon! The series was originally going to one game, but I couldn't fit in all the story elements. I wanted to do a three hack series, but I though 5 sounded better. So ya, I have made/am making several hacks. Thats my experience.
    Skills: Mapping, Idea(ing) Spriting
    Experience example(s): I have proof on my site:
    h t t p : / / p o k e m o n k o b a l t 2 9 3 5 . w i x . c o m / r o m h a c k s
    Time Zone: CST
    Availability: Dude, I'm in summer! Free!

Back