• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Secret Power

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
  • I like the Hack, the storyline is good as same as the tiles but, maybe you should be more careful with the grammar, anyways, keep it up!

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Ok, now for some crit, I think that the storyline has a somewhat interesting concept, however how the hell is this random child incorporated into the story? He just seems to appear and fights off mewtwo. As far as I understood, these pokemon fled to a new regoin, mewtwo captures the 3 dogs, team physic is after mewtwo, and out of no where silver decides to start from scratch when he has perfectly good pokemon so he can catch the dogs :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    yeah, thats exactly what going on. i realize its a bit awkward and a lot is going on but i will make it work. silver only comes to the region and starts from scratch because hes after the dogs. on his way to the new region his pokemon get stolen by team physic so he teams up with you to save mewtwo from their evil plan. (just to get back at them)

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • The first thing I noticed were the screenies, and you it does blend well.
    Good color scheme, and everything looks..well...pretty? Haha, yah, you made it very appealing to the eyes ;]

Sorry I can't help with anything but you have my support and cheer-leading abilities...?

<3

e7a

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Did you say you needed help with mapping? I would really much like to help. I could have shown you a screenshot of what I did with my own game:) The only problem is that I am not allowed to post links yet:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    yeah that would be great. im still working on fixing some major script bugs because i fail at scripts. as soon as i do that, then ill be ready to expand on the game and work on further maps in the game. :)

Back