• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sentra Journey's

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    @ Lucario 9
    Very wise of you to keep it in the scarpbox ;) Most hacks try to get to fast in the Hacks Showcase, and that's not good... Just wait till your ready for it :p That's what I'm doing with Ever Dark XD

@ Hiche
    The script looks very nice :D Don't really have anything to say about it:p
    Can't wait to see more!

btw did you already change the grass animation palette? I can do that if you want ;)

Hehe :D Thanks for the positive comment. You will see more soon ;)
    Anyways, like Linkandzelda said, the tiles are great in this hack.
    Are you thinking of a storyline Lucario 9?

Years
  • Hehe :D Thanks for the positive comment. You will see more soon ;)
    Anyways, like Linkandzelda said, the tiles are great in this hack.
    Are you thinking of a storyline Lucario 9?
    @LAZ - thank you so much !

@Hiche - yes im still thinking but if anyone can give my idea's that will be great .

Years
  • Idea for the storyline:
    Maybe something like you have to help your friend on his journey or something...
    or
    That you are chasing a villain bla bla bla XD just some ideas..

btw if you want I can help on some things... cuz I think I'm gonna give Breakdown away to the most capable hacker that wants...

:edit:
    I can do mapping, Scripting, and maybe some OW making not to sure about that.. ooh and scripting isn't too amazing XD

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Idea for the storyline:
    Maybe something like you have to help your friend on his journey or something...
    or
    That you are chasing a villain bla bla bla XD just some ideas..

btw if you want I can help on some things... cuz I think I'm gonna give Breakdown away to the most capable hacker that wants...

:edit:
    I can do mapping, Scripting, and maybe some OW making not to sure about that.. ooh and scripting isn't too amazing XD

Nice idea. Could you explain it more.. for me to do some scripts on it?
    Ask Lucario 9 if you can map or whatever you want. More and more people will finish the hack faster.
    What do you mean scripting isn't amazing? you mean yours? If so, then your wrong. you script very good.

Years
  • Nice idea. Could you explain it more.. for me to do some scripts on it?
    Ask Lucario 9 if you can map or whatever you want. More and more people will finish the hack faster.
    What do you mean scripting isn't amazing? you mean yours? If so, then your wrong. you script very good.
    Wich do you want me to explain the first or the second? Well I'll do them both XD

1st story idea:
    You as a kid have a best friend and you help him on his way to become a pokemon master (so you aren't in the pokemon master role for a chang :p) So you help him while he fights his way trough gyms and you open paths for him so he can become the pokemon master as fast as possible, but it doesn't go so fast because you have very hard challenges to beat...

2nd story idea:
    You have to find a villain and bring him down because he want to bully the whole world with his army of super pokemon or something I don't know more for this XD

@ L_9
    I can map if you want as that is my strongest skill in hacking ;)

@ Hiche again
    I have to be honest comparing my scripting knowledge to a few other scripters my scripting is very weak.. And by a few scripters I mean scripters like thethethethe, EarthsVisitor, Zel and all of those good scripters (you'll be included in that list in a few months to XD) Ofcourse they are some of the best scripters in PC but to becoma a great scripter you have to look up to great scripters, and untill I become one of those scripters I never call my scripts good enough... lolz XD

Years
  • @satoshi sugimori - ideas are a bit weird but ill add some of the features into the story thanks anyway .
    and yes you can be a mapper .

@ xxspeedy101 - thanks alot !

Years
  • Fhanx!cough cough
    Thanks.......
    no problem .

if anyone wants to be a beta tester just ask,ok.

Updates !!!

EDIT: ok people here is the hero's
    picture.php
    picture.php

made by ryukun

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    no problem .

if anyone wants to be a beta tester just ask,ok.

Updates !!!

EDIT: ok people here is the hero's
    picture.php
    picture.php

made by ryukun

The sprites are good.Though the heroine needs some more outlining.
    Will you change the rival's sprite as well?

Years
  • Very nice maps...
    So...Cyndaquil is the main starter?
    Good Luck
    thanks and yes it is the main starter.

Satoshi Sugimori - thanks alot i just need a ow spriter now .

jigglybuff23- whats that about ?

Hiche - thanks a yes i think it needs more of an outline .
    and i will think of changing the rivals sprite :/

thanks for the comments everyone !

but no updates yet

Back