• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sentra Journey's

Years
    @ sheimi-manafi - well maybe .

ok everyone iv just fixed the indoor problem so all left to do now is scripting then beta testing .... then the alpha is released !

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I have started scripting, so expect the alpha of this hack soon. Anyways, Lucario 9, what do you want me to call the ship that transports you?

Years
    lol what do you mean ?
    are you going to download it and put it on a flashcard or something ?
    if so yay !

Are there going to be new screens soon?
    and the beta/alpha is almost ready?
    I used to put all pokemon hacks on my psp and play them on it, but now I have a new psp and I can't do that :( XD

Years
    Are there going to be new screens soon?
    and the beta/alpha is almost ready?
    I used to put all pokemon hacks on my psp and play them on it, but now I have a new psp and I can't do that :( XD
    well there will be a video (maybe) and some screenshots ,and yes it is almost ready.
    and why cant you put hacks on your new psp?

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hey all,
    medium progress on the scripts, today I am very busy.
    I will work on them fully tomorrow, and I will post a video of the boat script I did :D

Thank you,

Hiche

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    And you're going to PM it to us, wherre we test the game. I go speed while the other one goes slower...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm on three times a day and put down my hack in your hacking team, please
    I may even work for the hacking newsletter sooner or later.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Thanks. Anyway, my thread isn't as good as I expected, I may need the remake now... Make it pass-throughable, however. I am also learning to be a scripter with Notepad++

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    thats good ,but i would use XSE it's the best scripting tool so far .

No, I mean using it to make your script, not to put it in-game. I put the script in, turn on Ruby coding and it'll check the script. Done!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I think Sheimi-Manafi just means to write the script in Notepad so that you can save it more easily.

Anyway, guys, I think you should brush up on the grammar a bit, with things like "you're" and "your" and stuff. So...yeah. Other than that, it looks pretty cool.

Oh, Lucario, try to brush up on the thread's grammar, too.

Years
    I think Sheimi-Manafi just means to write the script in Notepad so that you can save it more easily.

Anyway, guys, I think you should brush up on the grammar a bit, with things like "you're" and "your" and stuff. So...yeah. Other than that, it looks pretty cool.

Oh, Lucario, try to brush up on the thread's grammar, too.
    oh ok .
    im still learning to brush up my grammer,im not to good in english i struggle with it,so if anybody can fix my grammer problems that will be great !
    thanks for telling me that.

Back