• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
  • Will you be doing the female sprite too??

Yes. We have, here it is:

POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

SCREENSHOTS
    We have kept the concept of the 7th Gym's question machines and reused it in a new location (with new and improved questions that are based on events from the game)!
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

This is what happens if you get a questions correct:
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Baron Craig, the final Baron, has imprisoned a small family.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

The player makes their way to FIRION VILLAGE.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

A mysterious forcefield repels you from the TARDIS lab (which, for those of you who haven't guessed the connection, the lab is much, MUCH bigger on the inside).
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Another encounter with the omnipresent Lance!
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

More to come at a later date!

If you haven't done so already, please watch this trailer of Septo Conquest (and if you have already watched it, well, watch it again, cos it's cool):
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=QAqRIfDQ_gQ

UPDATES
    I've noticed that it's been a bit comment-bare recently, (no-one has replied since my previous post), so I bring you fantastic updates in the hope of producing some interest!

SCREENSHOTS

Just a small taster of how much of a challenge the first dictator's lair is going to be (Team Solar and Vine battles plus a spinning tile maze in the dark!)
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Hurel (a guy that follows you around giving sparse advice) 'congratulating' the player upon defeating the first dictator and telling the player where to go next.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

The player makes their way towards the ultimate destination, SILVER CASTLE.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

In the preface map to Silver Castle, the player will go through seven seperate challenges, each representing one island of the game. Here we have the player making their way through a jump fence maze, which were littered around the fifth island.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

A beach challenge reminiscent of AERIS ISLAND (the third island).
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

A guard letting you through to the Silver Castle after surviving the area.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Lots and lots of stairs leading up to the Silver Castle.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

A gravestone maze that was last seen in Deadman's Castle. It may look easy and simple, but invisible walls prevent from walking straight to the door. Instead, you must locate the correct path through the stones to the exit.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

We do not encourage thievery!
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

On the second floor of the Silver Castle is a nefarious maze where in instances the orange tiles are the wall and the blue tiles are the floor, however it changes at random points making it difficult to conquer. In addition, the key to solving this maze is moving the boulders (not seen in the previous version of this puzzle located at the Team Vine HQ) in certain directions.
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

This man speaks the truth. You should listen to him!
    POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

If you haven't done so already, check out the trailer for Septo Conquest at: https://youtube.com/watch?v=QAqRIfDQ_gQ

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions leave a comment and we will get back to you ASAP. More updates to follow in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Good news, people!

SEPTO CONQUEST is nearing full completion!
    Yes, you heard it right, a ROM-hack has been seen through by only two people and is very nearly ready to be released unto the magical internet (as a patch, for legal purposes)!

Me and Magneto20 are just adding the finishing touches, so if all is good, then you can all play Septo Conquest in just over fortnight.

Also, a new, final trailer for Septo Conquest will be done soon, so look out for that too.

Once Septo Conquest is done, we can move onto our sophomore hack, Lance Adventures

Magneto20

Years
  • FINAL SEPTO CONQUEST RELEASE!!!!!!

Brilliant, BRILLIANT news!

It's the day we've all been waiting for!
    After 8 months of blood and sweat, Septo Conquest is finished and ready to be released as a patch! (for legal purposes)

The link can be found below:
    https://www.divshare.com/download/5155119-ca5

Enjoy.

Please post comments to voice your opinions on Septo Conquest and make sure to look for our sophomore hack, Lance Adventures, which can be found here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144942

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • woah do you mean finished like beta or inished like full release
    No, we genuinely meant full release! We think our hack is as complete as we can get it, and have decided to release it, after applying the finishing touches for a week or so (we did release a beta, but it was on some other forum that no-one uses any more) Enjoy!

Years
  • thank you very much for this great hack.
    i find something strange while i was playing. in the city of the second baron (rock or something) behind the house where team rocket broke in. you use surf and surf around a small water place, right? but when you do that you can´t go out of the water. you have to let a wild pokemon kill you. i thing that´s one bug....

Magneto20

Years
  • thank you very much for this great hack.
    i find something strange while i was playing. in the city of the second baron (rock or something) behind the house where team rocket broke in. you use surf and surf around a small water place, right? but when you do that you can´t go out of the water. you have to let a wild pokemon kill you. i thing that´s one bug....

Cheers for noticing that glitch. We're fixing it now and we'll post the updated version of Septo Conquest later today.

Years
  • can i use my save it the updated version then? and have you found more bugs that you are fixing (later in the game maybe)???

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    I actually really like this storyline. Even if it is dark.
    It makes the story/adventure/journey more interesting.
    Good luck!

Magneto20

Years
  • can i use my save it the updated version then? and have you found more bugs that you are fixing (later in the game maybe)???

Yes as long as the sgm files are in the same folder as the updated Septo Conquest (the sgm files are the save files).
    We've had a look at possible bugs in the game, and we haven't found any, so hopefully it's all good.

AndyP159 is going to post the updated Septo Conquest on here is just a few hours.

Years
  • I've found some more glitches.Baron Lisa is not in her lair,and if you go into bill's lair the only way to get out is to lose to a clone,because you can't get out.Also what do I do after beating Baron Joey?

Years
  • so i can use my old save file, but the bug (surf behind house) isn´t fixed. and i saw another bug. when i go to the guy who gives nugget and i turn to the right there come a trainer who wants to fight. after he spoke to me my character freezed and i could run some steps with the other trainer but i have to reset to make it normal again....

Magneto20

Years
  • I've found some more glitches.Baron Lisa is not in her lair,and if you go into bill's lair the only way to get out is to lose to a clone,because you can't get out.Also what do I do after beating Baron Joey?

This really sucks that everyone else is finding bugs that me and Andyp159 didn't notice. Tell you what, we'll fix all these glitches soon and release an updated version.

After beating Baron Joey, head left to Route 4B and there's a red-ish building. Go in there and there's a broken subway that takes you to Route 6A. Then head right to Rikku Village.

Dio

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Unfortunately that huge bug in bill's garden happened to me too and i won all the trainers before i know i would be stuck.Then i tried to move out using the walk through walls cheat but neither that worked.And if you are near a wall or a character and you press start and select something and then cancel it the character changes and doesnt move or move invisible..Lol i was so desperated that i deleted the game...The game rocks btw.If you fix these bugs i will play the game again because i loved it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back