• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
  • It's in Steiner City, you've got to find the old pensioner's teeth in Death Valley and hand them to Lance who collects them. :)

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2015
    Please upload this file to PokeCommunity forums or another file hoster. I can't download from it, so I can't play this game :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    Thank you so much for aking this hack

It is one of the best hacks EVER!!!!! (that i have played)

**EDIT**

This is also vry humerous THnaks agian :D

Already at first gym ;D

but i did find a glitch or maybe not or just forgetful incident and there is a lot of minor writing glitches like, wen u battle ur rival the first time oak is like im gona leave u and @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ to battle
    and wen ur at armarant city or watever it is called, the two traders in the Poke center the one whos trading the pikachu, i talk to hm and i asked if i could steal the pikachu blah bla blah he said no and it said ;' ----> <---- ;' but with real arrows

wen u beat baron charlie it says u recieved a badge from brock

Holy Crap and wen i pressed the start button i switched around my poke then i pressed b or x on my GPsp i turned into the trainer i wasabout to fite and my real character ( girl heroine) is rite where i used to be and im walking around as some random trainer

Last edited:
    Years
  • umm i found a glitch in this game
    ok, after you've beaten the team vine leader for the first time and gotten the silph scope if you go to the elevator and go to the first floor exit the elevator and go to a part of the screen where you see a team vine grunt beyond the wall,open your bag, then exit it,you will start playing as the person beyond the wall, only it will look like your character and if you look at your pokemon and exit while this glitch is happening, it will look exactly like your character, if i knew how to put screenshots on, i would but i dont so i wont

another glitch i found was in the water south of rikku city, if i am surfing on the left hand side of the waterfall i can surf up the side of it,my guess is its a tilemap glitch and you put the movement per mission tiles in the wrong place

oh, also, how do i get to necron city?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2011
    I love your hack in mist forest
    Guy: A caterpie has chewed off my leg please help
    Me: No
    ---------------
    Other Guy:My son got poisoned in Mist forest but i cant help him
    Me: Good
    HILARIOUS!
    Great job lol mario and luigi are dictators

Magneto20

Years
  • another glitch i found was in the water south of rikku city, if i am surfing on the left hand side of the waterfall i can surf up the side of it,my guess is its a tilemap glitch and you put the movement per mission tiles in the wrong place

A wizard did it. (Though it is probably a movement permission error, but a wizard sounds a lot cooler.)

oh, also, how do i get to necron city?

Get the Surf HM in Steiner City by making it to the end of Death Valley. Then fly to Xande City, head right to Route 4A and surf over the river, and you will arrive at Necron City.

Important news coming later, folks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2012
    Hey sorry but I can't download Lance Adventures for the given link, is it possible to upload it to to pokecommunity instead? :(

Years
  • one of my friends was wondering, do any of the barons blow up?

oh, and where is the first dictator located?

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • one of my friends was wondering, do any of the barons blow up?

Quite possibly. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure that all of the Baron's die in different (and in most cases entertaining) ways..

oh, and where is the first dictator located?

The first Baron is located in Amarant fortress. The Lair should be at the Top of the map, inside the Big and Impressive building.

Hey sorry but I can't download Lance Adventures for the given link, is it possible to upload it to to pokecommunity instead? :(
    Er, well we were not aware of this problem, so the download is in this post.
    Hope this helps

Stay tuned to this Thread for some HUGE, FANTASTIC news on Septo Conquest coming soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2012
    Hey thanks! but the patch i was looking for was "Lance Adventures", not "Septo's Conquest". Can you attach the beta? Sorry..

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Hey thanks! but the patch i was looking for was "Lance Adventures", not "Septo's Conquest". Can you attach the beta? Sorry..

I see, my mistake.

Ill attach it to here and also to the Lance Adventures Thread.

Remember that Lance Adventures is an Emerald hack, not Fire-Red.

Magneto20

Years
  • The first Baron is located in Amarant fortress. The Lair should be at the Top of the map, inside the Big and Impressive building.

You fool, andyp159! He asked where the first DICTATOR was, not the BARON! Now look what you've gone and done! You've completely upset the established order of this thread! I no longer wish to be associated with you due to this major embarassment!

chris646, the first Dictator is located on Route 2C. Fly to Balthier Rocks, head south to Route 2C and surf downwards. On the left is an ominous building, head in there. Bring some high levelled pokemon to fight the bosses and your thinking cap to solve the ludicrous puzzle me and that foolish fool of a fool andyp159 craftily designed.

It's getting boring us saying "Big, HUGE news coming soon" over and over, so I promise the next post I make will contain the details of the news. Tally ho for now!

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Hello fellow internet-goers!

Here is the BIG news (drum roll):

Basically, me and that punkass Magneto20 are working on a Christmas-themed mini-hack called Christmas Capers in Septo!

It's basically a short sequel and takes place one year after the events of Septo Conquest. A new area has opened up in the north-east, and the player explores it. However, his pokemon get stolen, so Lance gives him a replacement and you begin a quest to regain your pokemon.

The maps that are confirmed to be in CCiS are as follows:
    - Lenna Retreat
    - Mt. Cassius (inside, several areas)
    - Mt. Cassius (outside, one area)
    - Rikku Village
    - Route 6A
    - Necron City
    - Harkness City
    - Route 2C
    - The Dictator's old lair, which is now houses three mysterious people who will be appearing in Lance Adventures...

There is a possibility of including Garnet Town, Serenity Lake and Palom Town from Lance Adventures if we get time at the end.

Christmas Capers in Septo links Septo Conquest and Lance Adventures.

There will be a thread of Christmas Capers in Septo soon.

hawawa675

Pokemon Memorization Expert
    Years
  • i have a question regarding septo conquest. when you catch 60 pokemon and beat the game, in firered you go to the sevii islands. What happens in this game?

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Oh my gosh. I just opened it and I'm already LOLing all over the place. Finally, a Pokemon game where the characters don't act retarded...or at least realize that they're being retarted. Bravo, sir, I say. Can't wait to get into the game.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow a lot of tile errors and its really a bit glitchy(probably due to the fact that im using no$gba) but yeah its fun overall. May i ask how you get the running shoes and why charmander cant be caught?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back