• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Serial Killers

psycodragon

Digimon Can Eat It
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 15, 2012
    Okay there have to be serial killers in the pokemon world.

No rambling stories from me, just straight to the point. Tell me:

Who is most likley to be a serial killer?

Most likley why they are a serial killer?

What city would they start in?

What is their method of killing?

OPTIONAL:

What pokemon would they have?

How would they die?

What starter would they pick?

What region would they be in?

Would you help them if you could?

Thank you for reading and reply soon!

Last edited:

Eldír

☆Aiming for the stars☆
    Years
    Your rival starts killing everithing all of a sudden after you become a champion.
    You ear news of a serial killer in your home town,when you arrive you see your mom dead!
    He used a Charizard and a Zebstrika to kill her.

Lake Rodary

Novice Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    I created my own character named Hope, who kills members of Team Rocket for sport. Her Pokemon are A ninetales, a Pikachu, a munna, a tyrantar, and glaceon.

I'm guessing most Pokemon serial killers would have just ordinary Pokemon, since most Serial Killers in our universe act like ordinary people.

psycodragon

Digimon Can Eat It
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 15, 2012
    I suspect a pokemon serial killer would have pokemon that can:

Paralize
    Poison
    Curse
    Sleep/Dream Eater
    Fly
    Surf
    Strength
    Rock Climb (SS/HG)

The Legend of Zorra

La Leyenda de la Zorra
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    A serial killer in the Pokemon world might be someone who started out as a trainer, only to be disillusioned as their journey continued. They might be driven by revenge, or perhaps (in a Team Plasma-esque spin) by a delusion that they are doing good by murdering people. That they're doing Pokemon a favor. Either way it's interesting psychology, especially due to the fact that it would be easier in a world where myriad dangerous creatures are readily attainable. Not to mention the fact that children as young as ten years old are wandering the earth, unprotected save for a level five squirtle. It would be too easy.

Perhaps they travel in the guise of an average trainer, but proceed to kill their opponent after defeat and take their pokemon. This cycle continues, leaving a trail of bodies in their wake and a national panic. (fanfic anyone?)

Back