• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
umm i just want to point out i got out of the cave in the starting area and then on route 1 a lvl 24 ratata killed me

Chiara

Element Hunter!
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
umm i just want to point out i got out of the cave in the starting area and then on route 1 a lvl 24 ratata killed me
Yeah, same thing happened to me on Route 1, except it was a level 60 Rattata.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

That bug is kinda well known now.
Try and change the direction of where that Bug Catcher is facing, and then test if it still does the glitch.

Anyways, I'll try the beta soon. ;)
G'luck with your hack project~
'kay thanks djg I'll try it :)
Yeah it's working!
Thanks so much djg :)

Yeah, same thing happened to me on Route 1, except it was a level 60 Rattata.
Still?
Man and I thought it was already fixed...
Okay I uploaded the beta with this fixed. At least I hope so...

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'm gonna be quite blunt about this. The Beta is way to hard. Evolved Pokemon in the wild before the first gym is insane. Not to mention there's more than one species of evolved Pokemon. Aside from things like Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, and Cascoon, Evolved Pokemon in the wild is a really bad idea before the first gym. Higher level first stage Pokemon work, but things like Level 19 Nidorina, Nidorino, and Staravia are just plain insane. Not to mention the appearance of Pokemon happens way too often. Walk one step, a Pokemon appears. Walk another two, another Pokemon appears. It's really too often. The fact that there's such a huge distance to cover before the second town is just insane. Having the healing spots in such locations where you need to backtrack a lot to get to them is ridiculous. Not to mention you have very few Potions available. Sorry if you're taking this the wrong way, because I don't intend to hurt you, but these things I've just mentioned are flaws that will make many players less than satisfied with your hack.

That said, the storyline is definitely quite interesting, and the free Dratini in the beginning is definitely pretty cool. I do like this hack, but it's just those certain things that are getting to me. I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Bugs/Grammar Mistakes I've found:

You forgot the "the" as in Here's a list for the Ninto Region.

You forgot 2 "the"s which should be: Here, I wanna mention the people who helped me with the Hack.

Prof. Oak walks through you if you stand here.

I'll correct this: Hi there young one. How great to see such a cheerful face.

That's all for now. I'll report later.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
That said, the storyline is definitely quite interesting, and the free Dratini in the beginning is definitely pretty cool. I do like this hack, but it's just those certain things that are getting to me. I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this.
I wanted to make it a little harder...
Since the original games are pretty easy...
And I'm really surprised also how often the pokemon appear...
Since for example Route 2 has like 15% of appearing and pokemon appear so often...

Ruka : thanks for those.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Updates
----------------------------------------------
From the beta 2 all the Pokemon can evolve!
04.png

20090821112355.gif

We have a new events on the Route 4.
And it'll about Riolu and the mini tournament
You guys might recognize where I got the inspiration about Riolu's event.

Riolu's event
04.png

Spoiler:

Tournament
04.png

Spoiler:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Yo, Ash. How do I get rid of the Shadow Grunts that block my way to the first gym? Your scripts are good, but it will be better if you actually make the person disapperar by usng Fade Screens instead of *pop* the Person disappears. That doesn't make sense, as the Person doesn't have Super Powers are somethin' like that. And do we get to Battle Paul again? I'd like to, but you didn't make him disappear after your Battle against him. Anyways, nice update, and GL!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Why not? :D They might be having it :D It's pokemon world :D :D
Anyways the gruts. After ya catch/beat Gizachu ya have to go to other side of the forest where the first important battle waits :)
Oh yeah Paul... I forget to give him flag xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
hey dude good hack, and... are you advanceshipper???
because u should do a special event when u battle in a "2 vs 2" vs ash&may
mmm its just an idea xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back