• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Wow... can't belive I never checked this out before. I'll play this in a few minutes, when I finsh making my hacks banner

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Huh I finally got to work and I can show you some result.

Update
    1. Text One.
    All pokemon sprites are finally inserted so now we have to edit stats.

2. Screenies!
    Here are new OWs.

Legendary Trios.

Celebi

Some Kanto - Johto - Hoenn legends
    Mewtwo will be same, legendary dogs as well and other Hoenn legends will be done later.

Darkrai

Some Sinnoh legends
    Other ones will be done later.

Tell me what do you think guys.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • really good! i do mean it WOW you got ALL the legis (cept latios) in a good shade of colour say is this a hack of Fr or Ruby?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Well... the palettes... I don't have free ones xD
    So if I'd edit palettes it'd mess up the other NPC in game... and I don't really want that happen...
    Yeah Arceus is odd I know that :D I had to cut him in order to make him 32x32.
    It might be changed since Arceus won't be in beta 2...

And the 3 16x16 cute ones... well those aren't edited... those are HG/SS/PMD sprites... Manaphy's and Phione's palletes... huh I forgot to edit it... yare yare xD xD
    They should be lighter now... silly mistake xD

Sky Shaymin - Why can't he be special? :D And what would sun do in region which is covered by darkness :D

Regice - He looks normal to me :D

Celebi - I'm also surprised how it came out... like Manaphy's and Phione's ones it's non-edited HG/SS sprite.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    how do you get a national dex? and also i dont know if this a bug or not, but pokemon that arent from kanto can't evolve. for example mareep. I caught a lvl 27 one and levelled it up. The game went to the evolution screen and then just stopped evolving. in the text what showed up is "....?" and then the evo screen goes away. is this becuse of the lack of a national dex?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • how do you get a national dex? and also i dont know if this a bug or not, but pokemon that arent from kanto can't evolve. for example mareep. I caught a lvl 27 one and levelled it up. The game went to the evolution screen and then just stopped evolving. in the text what showed up is "....?" and then the evo screen goes away. is this becuse of the lack of a national dex?
    Yes you're right.
    I've already made update on this problem a while ago ;)
    So in beta 2 evolution will be available.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Well... the palettes... I don't have free ones xD
    So if I'd edit palettes it'd mess up the other NPC in game... and I don't really want that happen...
    Yeah Arceus is odd I know that :D I had to cut him in order to make him 32x32.

Celebi - I'm also surprised how it came out... like Manaphy's and Phione's ones it's non-edited HG/SS sprite.

You can change the size of the OW, y'know.
    So, I suppose that Arceus is 64X64?
    If so, there's a tool in Toolbox called
    OW Changer.

It lets you change the size of a OW.
    And... Celebi didn't came out quite well.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • As you requested, 32x32. I only made the other 2 frames for Kyogre so far, will do the rest soon. In the meantime feel free to rip them off =]

15of21y.png

I suppose you understand that default palettes limit the colors' eye candy...

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Whoa.. Too Small...

I prefer you enlarge them. How about using the ship's OW's for a 64x64 dimension?
    His request was for 32x32. If he wanted the original sizes I would just have to recolor them, something he can pretty much do by himself.

Edit: Rest are done. Palette no 16 for arceus, 5 for Ray.
    330bm28.png

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Whoa.. Too Small...
    I prefer you enlarge them. How about using the ship's OW's for a 64x64 dimension?
    If I'd need 64x64 I'd do it by myself :)
    But as I said in post 192 OW changer and hex resizing isn't working...

His request was for 32x32. If he wanted the original sizes I would just have to recolor them, something he can pretty much do by himself.

Edit: Rest are done. Palette no 16 for arceus, 5 for Ray.
    330bm28.png
    Thank you they look great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back