• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shadowgale

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012

You're breaking a rule of the PC. You must NEVER say about PMs at the Pokecommunity topics/threads/posts.
    i will show you..

LOL! That is very rich coming from you... And guess what? He never posted a PM.

Turtwig26

The Omniponent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Update

Okay, I've been waiting for my spriter to finish a fakemon sprite so I can show it to you guys when I revamp the first post, but it's taking a little longer than expected (your still the best dorandragon!) so I'll update the first post with new screenshots, story, and maps in a day or two.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Note

Okay, I've been waiting for my spriter to finish a fakemon sprite so I can show it to you guys when I revamp the first post, but it's taking a little longer than expected (your still the best dorandragon!) so I'll update the first post with new screenshots, story, and maps in a day or two.

The fakemon creator is not called a spriter, it's a concept artist.
    That i am.. sorry but, i won't do the fakemon..

flamemaster

No school like the old school
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    The fakemon creator is not called a spriter, it's a concept artist.
    That i am.. sorry but, i won't do the fakemon..
    ummm no, a concept artist is someone who draws the fakemon, in sugi-style, so you have something to work on.
    a fakemon spriter is someone who makes the pokemon SPRITES, FOR THE GAME.
    umm what, he wasnt talking about you obviously, he was talking about dorandragon.

@turtwig26
    i think the game's interfaces look great, but i have problems with the mapping, 1 its to wide open, even inside the houses its to big, and empty, 2. we can see the border line on the maps. so keep workin man.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • How to make a fakemon.
    Spoiler:
    Credit Chesu..

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • KingSnivy, please quit embarrassing yourself and stop with all the posts in this thread. I have no idea why in the hell you posted that random tutorial, but it's irrelevant and off-topic to boot. And mentioning that a PM was sent is fine, if he had quoted it there would have been a problem.

Turtwig26

The Omniponent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I'm going to edit the first post tomorrow, sometime around afternoon or evening. Just to clarify things, I am the concept artist, and Dorandragon is the spriter. King Snivy, I thought that what I said about you not being on my team was clear but I guess I was wrong. I can't wait until I get the actual sprites. Keep in mind that these are rough, ROUGH, drafts.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Turtwig26

The Omniponent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Learning to code

I'm going to put my project on hold so that I can learn to code in rgss. I'm going to learn a simpler Object oriented language first and then after that, rgss. I already have my story and some of my new region finished, but I don't want to release everything just yet.

Back