• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shiny Gold and Icestorm fan club

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    This is just a little fan club for the game:
    and

These hacks have showed us many things that at first seemed impossible but has been done in these hacks.

Let's start with Pokemon Shiny Gold, zel really has outdone himself by showing us his scripting skills with the phone and the wild beasts.
    It took zel many days to create the phone script but it was done and works great.
    It also seemed impossible to make the Gyarados shiny at Lake of Rage but it was done (with a little help from mastermind_x)
    Zel has also shown great dedication to this hack as he has been producing it for over a year now and may things have gone against him even his thread and computer as he has had to close the first thread and losing all of his work to a virus.

Now let's talk about Icestorm by Tutti, this hack has also showed us what was thought to be impossible in a snowy world.

Thanks to mastermind_x this hack has Day/night and a world map of Johto. Not enough for you, it also is made on the difficult to hack Emerald and has the Pokenav which is used as pokegear in this hack, so when and if this hack is translated to English it will be the best GSC remake out there as it will have every feature GSC originally had.

Last edited:

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
    Uhh, Garfieldlover I don't think this was really necessary I know they are good hacks but here are fan clubs of Nintendo and tv shows, or other but hacks are different anyway good luck with hosting it not shore many people will join apart from the hackers.

noah73x

Noah
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    is this means that Pokemon Shiny Gold beta vesion 5 won't come out!? :(
    Please tell me it's not true!!!!!

Years
    Help me.....I can't get shiny gold to work. My VBA opens it but the screen goes black and than nothing. I let it run for four hours today and I got nothing. Can some one help me.

Last edited:
    Back