• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Shiny Gold Questions ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2012
    Hey guys, I realize this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I was wondering where I could find a good copy of Pokemon Shiny Gold on a cart (I realize that it's a ROM and I should just get the ROM, but I want it portable, you know ? I don't really want to carry around my full size laptop to play one game) I've already looked on eBay, but it seems kinda sketchy (the picture is of the box and the description is VERY vague).

That's pretty much it. Any help would be appreciated. You can reply here, tweet me up (twitter username is iblackbeltXD) or send me a message on skype (username is iblackbeltXD)

THANKS ! :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Illegal to buy ROM hacks on carts...just so you know. :x So no one here can help you with that, sorry. We don't want the legal problems and neither do you. And yes, this is definitely the wrong section to ask. Just download an emulator and the ROM instead. You'll have to deal with not being able to take it with you. I'm sure you could put it on an R4 or something though? Try asking in Emulation about that. But definitely don't buy it from someone on eBay.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back