• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shipping Picture Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years

^Shoppingshipping (that's so funny word XD). May and Brock are cute, but I don't support this shipping!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool pictures Bree and Peach! Yeah I agree with you guys. May and Brock are cute, but I don't support it either(a long name for a ship XD).

Yeah! This picture is so cute. I love this ship to death. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, wow Peach! That is a awesome picture. Teppo is the best! ^^

justanidjit

Intellectual screwball
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    Milkshipping

I've been looking for some milkshippy items, but to no avail. If anyone has anything, please post it here.

justanidjit

Intellectual screwball
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    While we're at it

While I'm going along my busniess, why not add some Accidentalshipping or Leagueshipping pics?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    TRACEY AND DASIY!!!!!!!!!!!wow that's now my 2fave! i love phoebe and Aj! sorry no pic now but soon!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Hi. My favorite shippings are Ash/Misty, May/Drew, Brock/Erika, Max/Molly, Tracey/Melody, Ritchie/Casey, Cissy/Danny, and Morty/Satsuki. I really like Brockshipping though. I think he really goes well with Erika. To show that, here's a pic I made of him and Erika doing an underwater show together. Here it is:

I'd really like to hear your comments about this pic. I tried my best on it after all. Also, since it's an underwater show, I have two questions for you to answer.

1. What is Brock dressed as and what is Erika dressed as?

2. What is this pic similar to and with what two people?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back