• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Shooting Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I love your game and I liked how the pokemon follow you it's one thing that should be in all of the games :)

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
First of all, thanks for your constant support of Pokemon Shooting Star!

I'm here to say that unfortunately, I've been really busy with my works lately, so the progress of Pokemon Shooting Star is currently halted (Until June, if nothing pops up).

Please wait patiently for the next updates, and I'm sorry if this let you down.

Dedenne1

Years
Still looking forward to it i haven't been able to play the game yet though but upon next update if i cant play it I'll let u know why it wont let me play

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Is there anyway you can turn the pokeball thing into a button. There is a point in the skyline gym where you are stuck because you can only talk to your pokemon and cannot move.
Also there is a Youngster with a geodude who knows glare and bite and a guy in Skyline gym who gives you fly when he says he's gonna give you flash.
Other than that the concepts of this game are really good and the world seems different and interesting.

Last edited:

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Is there anyway you can turn the pokeball thing into a button. There is a point in the skyline gym where you are stuck because you can only talk to your pokemon and cannot move.
Also there is a Youngster with a geodude who knows glare and bite and a guy in Skyline gym who gives you fly when he says he's gonna give you flash.
Other than that the concepts of this game are really good and the world seems different and interesting.

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad that you enjoyed the game! I'm fixing the bugs right now, though.
Um, can you show me the spot where you can get stuck so I can get to the fix? Thanks!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Incredible game. I don't understand how this hasn't attracted more attention. But, one thing I have to point out is that when unzipping the downloaded file, I get an error and I can't play the demo.

Dedenne1

Years
This game is great but how is production doing? Dont rush but just have a question like said above when I unzipped the file i also got an error and still haven't been able to play the demo fixable maybe?

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
This game is great but how is production doing? Dont rush but just have a question like said above when I unzipped the file i also got an error and still haven't been able to play the demo fixable maybe?

Can I get an image of that error?

Dedenne1

Years
Im actually without a PC at the moment im not able to use it but pokemongarnet had the same issue so he can probably get u a pic of it

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Have You tried saving it to another location? Deleting all files and folders associated with it? saving it to it's own directory? do you have a conflict with your anti virus software? what exactly have you done and what have you tried?

I have played the game before with no problems, so it is not the download or the file.

These are pretty common errors and you can find answers all around the forum if you look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back