• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shop

is this a good thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
  • You~ I need any events I still lack from you xD Check my thread? I got more events now~

like i told Zsolstice3, im not really into events, (it's just not my thing sorry)
    but i am interested in the Arceus Eigakan modest, so if there is a event that i got and you need just go ahead and ask...im pretty sure we can work something out...

Years
  • hey there,

im a newbie whos simply trying to complete his pokedex. Im looking for any Entei / Suicune / or Lugia I can offer My only shiny caught to date DRATINI - Adamant Lv 15 (caught him by accident trying to hunt a Red Gyrados) + i also have a UK Event 09 Regigigas
    Let me know if you can help, thanks & bye, Lols

pokemonfan2

Years
  • im a newbie whos simply trying to complete his pokedex. Im looking for any Entei / Suicune / or Lugia I can offer My only shiny caught to date DRATINI - Adamant Lv 15 (caught him by accident trying to hunt a Red Gyrados) + i also have a UK Event 09 Regigigas
    Let me know if you can help, thanks & bye, Lols

i really dont need a-nouther shiny adamant dratini...so no sorry

pokemonfan2

Years
  • new offers... so a bump
    shiny careful curse thick fat snorlax
    shiny impish slack off curse hippotapats
    shiny modest magic gaurd cleffa

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    Hi, I am intereested in your jolly magikarp, I just re started my game though, so the rarest pokemon I have to offer is a Feebas, let me know if you're feeling generous! :)

pokemonfan2

Years
  • Hi, I am intereested in your jolly magikarp, I just re started my game though, so the rarest pokemon I have to offer is a Feebas, let me know if you're feeling generous! :)

shiny jolly magicarp for a normal feebas is not a fair trade so no...

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • modest magnet pull magnemite (good ivs)
    Shiny adamant poison heal shroomish---- daycared 2 lvs. But other than that ut.

What are the IV's and Hidden Power type of Magnemite, and also what are the IV's of the Shroomish???

pokemonfan2

Years
  • What are the IV's and Hidden Power type of Magnemite, and also what are the IV's of the Shroomish???
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

magnemite's ivs are in order 17/31/31/31/10/31 and hp is steel
    shroomish's ivs are in order 0/15/21/10/26/10/27 i never wrote down his hidden power

i got these from the serebii iv calc..when i had a iv battle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back