• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon Siara Searchs a Team~

pokehacker88

The Pokemon Hacker.
Years
  • Hey Member,

We need a team so here is the list:

--------------------------------------
    Wanted
    --------------------------------------
    Red=Really Needed
    Yellow=Needed
    Blue=Not a musthave
    Green=Not so important

2-3 Scripter
    2 Indoor Tile Artist(Send something from your work)
    1-2 Spriter(Send something from your work)
    1 Graphics Designer(Send something from your work)
    -Nytkoi
    -Yellow_lover
    2 Fakemon Designer(Send something from your work)
    1 Story Maker
    -Nytkoi
    1-2 Beta Tester
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the Thread of Pokemon Siara on:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164330

Please post what you will be, and shwo me per PN what you can.
    Thanks

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Hmm... I'll join as...
    Graphic Designer. Need some proof? I made this completly by myself (Screenshots supplyed bey my game in the Games Showcase). I even made the messega box that says what Will Wolinge do?
    ~Pokemon Siara Searchs a Team~

Also as:
    Storywriter. You're gonna have to tell me what I need to write about. For proof, look at my game (Pokemon Moonlight)'s story.

pokehacker88

The Pokemon Hacker.
    Years
  • Hey Nytkoi,
    so you can be a Graphic Designer, can you make banners too?
    And I like the Story from Pokemon Moonlight. You can be Storymaker too.
    Thanks..

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • You're welcome. Just tell me what to do and If I have time, I'll do it ASAP. Though sometimes I may be working hardcore on my game, so I can't help you the same day you ask for it sometimes. But le's hope I have time! :3

Of course I can. I had a graphics shop with 5 pages last year. :3 Glad you liked the story. I can make quite a bit of things with CS2.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Editor

I have really good writing and grammar skills, so I can edit all the dialogue in your game and make it interesting. I'm actually doing that for Pokémon Hall of Fame right now, and in the next beta you'll see some maps done that way. Basically, everything's a whole lot more interactive and NPC's and signposts are worth talking to. Plus there are a bunch of more goodies.

I'm willing to do this indefinitely, and in return I'd like usage rights of your custom resources for my game, Pokémon Hall of Fame.

Also, if you're interested, I'm in the process of implementing a custom Pokédex in Pokémon Essentials. It's a new national dex that accounts for evolutionary stages introduced in future generations. For example, you no longer have to jump from #440 Happiny to #113 Chansey to #242 Blissey. The numbers are adjusted so they're all next to each other.

Last edited:
    Back