• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sienna Nuzlocke

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • Probably the most hilarious chapter yet.

Also you tend to change the genders around.
    That bombsect was a girl but you wrote him >_>
    Anyways, good chapter and good LP :D

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • If you didn't have Milktank as your fire-types I would have suggested that you keep MRS GENGASTIC because Bombsect and it's evolution are actually pretty big beasts of Pokemon.

SiennaNuzlocke_09-7.png

Time to get hat I came here for.
    *Takes clothes off*
    *Insert that noise that is played when your Pokemon get healed*
    *Put clothes back on*

Why would you need to make sweet, sweet love to such a fair maiden in order to get a hat? At any rate, I'm not complaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SiennaNuzlocke_11-7.png

And a CD...well that's nice, I guess.
    EXCEPT IT IS REBECCA BLACK
    rtroll.png

okay, I lol'd.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • This walkthrough's a bit dirtier than the last one, lol it's still funny, However it would suck if you Blacked out heheh

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Responses:
    Spoiler:

Part 57:
    Spoiler:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • LOL, I hope it isn't an Odobble it.. ugh, no, it looks like scream! LOL That made me laugh, though the Boning part is um funny but I'd heard it too many times lol, I really liked this part, btw, you need to keep level grinding, I would do that if I found out my Pokemon's going to die if it fainted lol

ChaosJester083

Still alive
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    I just noticed that I was behind so I have been catching up and have no complaints seeing how I love this.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Responses:
    Spoiler:

Part Wednesday:
    Spoiler:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • Lol Bruce Lee, (don't use the gun joke please lol) The Odobbles again lol, I never saw the men post lolololololol! ;) btw Volt Tackle.. lol, the I miss the cave part was hilarious you were sad after you saw him, I like how no one noticed that Joycob is Sasuke lol

NatureKeeper

Bieber: Talalula!

I miss the cave.

LMAO.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Responses:
    Spoiler:

Part Ghostbusters
    Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    Stay away from gamesharks because gamesharks lead to missingno's and missingno's lead to crazy dogmatic BS

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • What the hell is with the sprite? Looks weird O_O
    ...and he suddenly reminds me of Metal Gear. Maybe it's the outfit.

Years
  • This is actually a pretty funny LP and it reminds me of how much I enjoyed Sienna. I would cut down on the profanity and rape jokes, though, not because I hate the use of them because people find them offensive, but they become less funny when you overuse them, which weakens the LP. Anyhow, keep up the good work, son.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Responses:
    Spoiler:

Part fml
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Nice update, it really sucked to see Diva go down, but hey, Crit Happens. B]
    Good luck taking down Charmeleon, I assume Boombastic is a fire type, so it can resist Charmeleon's stab, so I'm expecting a victory here.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    That was a sad chapter I am almost crying but live and let die we must carry on to the dreams of another day.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • I'm so sorry! It seems like everyone in these Nuzlockes tend to go down with crits. It's quite a pain. Well...good luck with the rest! Hopefully Miltank will keep you from losing. (lol watch the next gym be a water gym)

Back