• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk2: Take Over

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Hey everyone, here are those screenshots I promised.
    The first 3 were taken at random, but the 2 after that are showing off the "new look" battlesystem.
    So....screenshot....
    1: Is a Mart screenshot.
    2: The hero must go to bed.
    3: Some time in dawn (just mainly showing that theres different screentones for each hour- so that instead of hitting straight into a orange screen, the game fades a bit into the tone).
    4: Switching pokemon (after selecting the "pokemon" command). Here Im about to switch to Quilava.
    5: Showing off the bag system in battle. It looks alot different then the out of battle version. It also has a transparent bit so you can see your active pokemon (in this case, its Croconaw)

Berino

Graphics Artist
    Years
    hey neo i must say this game looks amazing the screens r brilliant. hope theres a demo out soon

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wow. This looks really great I just love your battle system and the way the colors change depending on the time.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Hey again everyone.
    I'm on the look out for mappers at the moment (mainly mappers who can re-create other regions), so if any of you are intrested/can help me in any way, please do. You are all welcome to send me PMs.
    Thanks
    .....vvvv......

I've got some more screens that I might as well post around.
    Again, the screenshots are a bit random, but let me talk you through them:

Screenshot 1: Just the hero standing on a "un-finished" bridge

Screenshot 2: "haha, I got 7 on my pokedex.... oh.... but 4 of which count for evos" lol :P

Screenshot 3: This is the new tint for night time... This is at 12 A.M.

Screenshot 4: Since the screen fades in and out of day time, this screen shows what it is like at about 5 A.M (as you can see, its starting to fade from Night into Dawn)

Thats it for now. Please tell me what you think.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Thanks.
    It was pointed out to me by Jeff that in the first screen, a bit of the rock is missing. Thats fixed now....
    Keep the comments coming! :)

Dark Crystal

shadow trainer
    Years
    Ive heard enough...cause this game sounds to good!!! :D
    Is it posibble to get this?!
    Tell me how!
    It style,graphics, everything looks to kl ^_^!!!
    Plz tell me what i should google for it or how to download it!
    It even looked better then emerald version.
    u know how u switch the move the pokemon knows? use the F.R./L.G./E style so u know the moves ability and the type.
    and it be kl if u can buy clothes in the game. after all that would not sound like your pioneer or something XP.
    just a few ideas..u can use them if u want.
    Is there any chance i can make a look for the main charector?

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Here is footage of a battle I had with a Sentret just after I got some pokeballs. You will need a Media Player to view it.
    Make sure to download it quick as its on "YouSendIt" and will only last 30 days.....

+++A Bit of info++

The footage is a bit choppy but it is clearer then the footage used to make the Trailer.
    The footage was taken with a APP called SnagIt (i believe its made by $ony)
    The Footage was not tampered with (meaning I did not modifi the footage in a movie editing APP )

THERE IS NO SOUND WITH THIS CLIP!

LEFT CLICK ON THE LINK
    https://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27N749U...RV0OKDZWE2Q2JWB

EDIT: you'll notice that the player's name is just "Hero"- thats just the default name so take no notice of that :P

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Trainer battles are starting to be done.
    The first trainer you'll encounter will be a Bug Catcher on Route 29.
    Here are two screenshots of this battle.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Because......
    <runs away>
    Nah, I can do back trainer sprites at all :( and if i make that sprite bigger, it just looks all blocky...

Back