• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
people really bad news everything is turning out wrong and thats why decided to map everything over and insert the sprites scripts and more over so please close this close thread semele this till i catch up.then i will pm you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
people i found a way to get the things working corectly so i'm back and working.

Metal Scizor

The Fastest Scizor
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
well my brother asked me to post the updates and reply since he got his 3rd warn and is banned for 2 weeks so i'm here only to post updates and reply to comments.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Surprised.jpg
Banned because of three offences, hunh..?
Sad2.jpg
Weird...
Sad.jpg
I got warned for three times and I wasn't banned.
Ignore.jpg
Good thing though.

Smile.jpg
Anyways, the title screen looks uh..,
Sad2.jpg
simple..,
Smile.jpg
but anyways, the hack looks good.

Ignore.jpg
@ AceithCJ..,

Ignore2.jpg
I won't allow such insult to be thrown towards other hackers!
Angry.jpg

I wanna let you know that us hackers are trying our best to make a new hack game with new everything.

(
Sad2.jpg
Oh boy, i'm off-topic now)...

Smile.jpg
Anyways, keep it up,
Happy.jpg
and the hack is looking good so far.

Happy2.jpg
Good luck and happy hacking!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Dragonhacker told me to post some screens for 'ya guys, here they are:

Of course, since this is the future of Johto, the new Pokemon need to look different!
Dragonhacker just asked to put some screenshots up to tell that it is still active.

Thanks for having interest in the hack!

Last edited:

Ice Lightning

Ya realy like that alien movie
Years
looks like a good hack (yes even noobs know) I just want to say good luck, and I have some Ideas, and I'm pretty good at scratching pokemon. Also do you start out with pikachu, because it dosen't show the starter pokemon from jhoto in the screens the new screens.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
looks like a good hack (yes even noobs know) I just want to say good luck, and I have some Ideas, and I'm pretty good at scratching pokemon. Also do you start out with pikachu, because it dosen't show the starter pokemon from jhoto in the screens the new screens.
This is Pokemon: Silver Wing, the GSC (Gold, Silver and Crystal) remake. You start off with Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile.

And we don't need scratches, like I said, it's a remake, this is not a scratched game, it's not a new region either. It's Johto. And it doesn't need to show the screenshots of the starters because, the obvious thing is, that this is Johto.

Thanks for your interest.
Any other questions? (I am answering these by the information I know on this hack, 5% of the time I might get them wrong)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
over on Dragonhacker's forums, I'm helping him develop a new plot. It'll still have the basic travel through Johto and collect the badges plot, but we've added a bunch in, and threw in a lot of plot twists

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
over on Dragonhacker's forums, I'm helping him develop a new plot. It'll still have the basic travel through Johto and collect the badges plot, but we've added a bunch in, and threw in a lot of plot twists
Yes, there are a lot of plot twists in the original Gold, Silver and Crystal Version. The best part of the story I've heard yet (On Dragonhacker's forums) is that you must go to the Orange Islands. That gives you a lot of time to train and gain levels, and once you get back to Johto, you will have a powerful team.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
that's correct.
and dragonhacker and I have come up with a good plot twist to explain why you go there.
Suggestions for sidequests are welcome though. I'm sure we could use lots of fun sidequests for the orange islands

defender725

Destroyer of Worlds
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2007
is it just me or didnt i post on this thread earlier today?? cuase i remember posting today. im really confused

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
Years
im proud to be supporting this hack, its come a long way since dragonhacker introduced it =]

OFF TOPIC: yeah my hacks going good (need to restart though due to mapping errors), and i havent had much time to index them sprites due to the school work, but do you want them cropped also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back