• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon SIn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Sin - Sin meaning Assassin :P

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokemon Ruby

.:: Introduction ::.
    This is my new pokemon hack called pokemon sin. Basically im rewriting the storyline not the same old OH YEA LETS STOP THAT TEAM AND GET ALL 8 BADGES WOOT crap :D.

.:: Story ::.
    There was an earthquake and scientists all over the world are wondering why since the plates in the ground did not collide. They then find a meteor in Lilkow town but there are defences on the meteor. Your dad calls you down to the lab and tells you that the meteor released over 100 new pokemon and wants you to catch as many as possible and he also wants you to study the meteor with the other scientists. More story to unfold in the game!

.:: Features ::.
    :pokeball: 100+ new pokemon!
    :pokeball: all new maps
    :pokeball: all new events & scripts
    :pokeball: all new attacks
    :pokeball: all new region
    :pokeball: gonna try and add 8 more badges to make 16 badges :D (MAYBE)
    :pokeball: all new storyline

.:: Screenshots ::.

Pokemon SIn
    You live in a shack now xD!

Pokemon SIn
    New Gyms (gonna redo this but this is just a preview of what kind of battles your gonna get)

.:: Team Positions ::.

:pokeball: Spriter: Not Taken (Drake1012 is in Trial right now)
    :pokeball: Event/Scripter: Not Taken
    :pokeball: Mapper: Me, Not Taken
    :pokeball: Import Graphics: Me
    :pokeball: Most In-Game Stuff: Me, Not Taken

Some Jobs require me and another person so those that have , Not Taken can still be applied for. :D

.:: Other ::.

Here is a program I made to advertise my game :)

Get ready for more news in upcoming posts :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    hmmmm look great.. make sure you finished this i wanna see how it turns out :)

EDIT:

One problem which that screenshot of the gym
    Pokemon SIn

when you slide cross the ice the trainner will see you and come down towards you and once you beaten him you cant go around him as he in the way. you get what i saying?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm almost done re-doing the gym on the first post :D i ll post a screen as soon as it's done

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
  • Nice story. Pretty cool screens too.Like dirtybarz said, the gym needs improving, but you already said your going to fix that so.. looking good! Good luck with this hack!

Years
  • Thanks for all the complements. Anyway, I don't think you slide on that ice. I thought that was the one that cracked. anyway there is no ice in the new gym so it's ok :D I just need to fix some trainers and part of the 1st beta is done. Also im hiring someone to help me with events/scripting any proffesionals or close to good people out there? anyway, expect more info!

Years
  • dude... i'l alrite at MIXING pokemon spirites... alrite at recolour.. but to do a brand new piece of spirite... u need to give me a piece of drawring... thankx.... umm... i'll try to make a pokemon outta scratch... hmm... thinks... another evolution for Gloom... with... Moon Stone... *puts on drawring board*

Years
  • I have a new idea I'll have people try out for jobs they want ill help with a lot of things too. I'll add the positions in the 1st post and drake1012 ill put you in sprites for just a trial phase ok? Show me some of your work too :D

Years
  • Here is some fanart my friend made :D

Pokemon SIn

Also, im almost done the first few towns so ill post screenies soon.

PS - Sorry for the 2x post

Last edited:

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Da Rules said:
    Avoid double posting. Unless this is done in the fanfiction areas, no one should double post (or any number higher than that). Use the edit button if you think there is something you want to add to a post.
    Umm... Yeah Please don't double post, it's against the Rules.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Yea, It is a good hack, I like the advertisement now that I can finally open it.
    P.S. Dragon, you aren't supposed to avoid the 25 charecter rule thingy.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Pencilbuddy, how many times do you have to be told not to double post. Going back through your posts I see no fewer than ten times that Scizz has told you to stop double posting and/or requesting betas. You're getting a long-overdue warning this time.
    *WARNED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back