• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    hi everybody this is announcement from our hacking team. We are trying to make a demo/beta come out the next week and half, but we have reached a problem since some of us are new at hacking we are having trouble with maps and warps and we are in need of the scripter's. So if anyone could help us help in the help with mapping and scripting that would be very helpful.

Sincerely The makers of Pokemon: Sinnoh Legacy

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    i cant wait till you release beta i shall test it like i have never tested any hack before. (if you want when you release it ill try my best to find any bugs/glitches ect) and rate it on a 5 star base.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    i cant wait till you release beta i shall test it like i have never tested any hack before. (if you want when you release it ill try my best to find any bugs/glitches ect) and rate it on a 5 star base.

Sure you can but first we need to reslove our problems so we are trying to find a really good mapper to fix the mapping problems and ascripter

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    i wont im just going through a hard time most of my team does not login and i have 2 maps not working right im in a pickle

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    Maybe I'll try.

I'm not a mapper really, but I know what the Mistakes are.

And all the OW sprites are D/P Typed, right?

i dont no what you been by the D/p thing typed but i am inserting new ones into the game and are you sure you can fix these problems?

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    hey guys here is twinleaf town i have redone it and i think it looks better, i will sloa add it to main post maps

Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hey,

I think you should at Platinum Sprites to it,also, are you going to change the map names? The original names are pretty boring no offense..

TLM

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    well I want to add platnium sprites and I can't find it

what i might do is take the original sprites and use paint to alter there color or i might ask someone to create it for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    ILL Insert u a platinum tree along with the other u want me to insert....
    also i'd love to do some maps while i have the ips is that ok?
    maybe oreborough or something........

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    ILL Insert u a platinum tree along with the other u want me to insert....
    also i'd love to do some maps while i have the ips is that ok?
    maybe oreborough or something........

sure and i dont have a ips ready so what i ca do is that u can usea ruby rom that u have and u send that ips to me and i can transfer everything fro my hack to ur rom because that would be better for me okay i can give u a link to the tiles?>

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
    Soooo when is this hack coming out =D I rly want to play and... hmmmm... maybe ill beta test or something...

Anyway i cant wait, I think i might go make a banner! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    if u make a banner i would really appreiate it and yes u can beta test im just gettting a friend to tile and i have to map a bit them script so it will be done in 2 weeks and then a beta!

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
    if u make a banner i would really appreiate it and yes u can beta test im just gettting a friend to tile and i have to map a bit them script so it will be done in 2 weeks and then a beta!

I think my banners suck btw, but ill make one anyways... (I use MS paint.. i want photoshop...)

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    can you tell me how to get sinnoh pokemon into a gba hack game?

sure but u might want to edit ur post because iu can get a waring but u have to get a picture if the sprite u desire and then you make the size 64x64 adn then u indexed it with a colour like the one of the pokemon u are replacing and when u click write to rom uncheck the offset then and go into your heck editor and find afree space offset and type in the offset

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back