• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! that means i need to make more dbz character then. lol jokin.

but seriously, i already made goku, cell and cell jr. i might create vegeta and frieza and buu. but no gohan or any other character, unless xx1hacker1xx really need it desperately

anyway i made this character it is rather nice i can say. aye xx1hacker1xx, wuld u put this character in the game or even a hero
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

he would make a good rival or bag guy

and also this would be nice for the game as well
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

its plusle, minum, a times 1 and a divide 1 and a equal 1 lol

EDIT:
    and most of all. use this goku. the other one and this one have a little change but believe me this is more right
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Last edited:

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! that means i need to make more dbz character then. lol jokin.

but seriously, i already made goku, cell and cell jr. i might create vegeta and frieza and buu. but no gohan or any other character, unless xx1hacker1xx really need it desperately

anyway i made this character it is rather nice i can say. aye xx1hacker1xx, wuld u put this character in the game or even a hero
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

he would make a good rival or bag guy

and also this would be nice for the game as well
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

its plusle, minum, a times 1 and a divide 1 and a equal 1 lol

EDIT:
    and most of all. use this goku. the other one and this one have a little change but believe me this is more right
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

NIIIIIICE! That would look great as the hero. Ill try and make a OW sprite for it, or did you already do it?

staminalight

♪ŦĦĘ ш☻ГŁĐ ĘŋĐŞ ŴļŦĦ ŶŐŮ☺
    Years
  • Hi while xx1hacker1xx is temp banned i will be giving you guys updates for this thread

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Me can't help on this anymore. my game is making me too busy. and i just signed up to help a friend with his game... If you gave me some work to do i could have stayed. but... BYE!

staminalight

Years
  • Me can't help on this anymore. my game is making me too busy. and i just signed up to help a friend with his game... If you gave me some work to do i could have stayed. but... BYE!

xx1hacker1xx said tjat he did ask you but you went off line before he can teel you

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    nope, but i wuld work on it but if u really want to, u can work on it, fine by me

staminalight

Years
  • xX1hacker1Xx is asking me to find him a mapper that is on msn and pokecimmunity often if you are that mapper please pm so i can tell him,post it here. or add his msn

[email protected]

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    i made the characters OW
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

lol, i put da charizard for fun but shuld put it in da game cuz its not bad. anyways, when xX1hacker1Xx is bak, we'll let him decide if this character a hero or a rival. if he is a hero, i'll do the fishin n da rest but if he is a rival then my work of this character is done

Last edited:

staminalight

Years
  • xx1hacker1xx sadi if you can make the whole character sheet and we will decide when he gets back

Years
  • what i dont like : well the maps have a lot of tile errors and they dont look right.

what i like : i love the sprites and the title screens there awsome !

good luck !

staminalight

Years
  • xx1hacker1xx said thanks and he no the the mapping ar ebad he just need better tiles added

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    kk, work on da whole sheet fst, that is gonna take probably 2 days since im need 2 help others make theirs 2

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    :] your in luck, im the man your looking for, i can be your overworld spriter, i can put any pokemon you want into this game, and or D/P OW Sprite, just let me know if you want me or not, ive already begun putting the D/P overworlds into my own roms, in half a day i put in allof lucas' sprites and frames, including fishing, using poketch, and catching pokemon. I also put in all the professor rowan's OW sprites.
    but as i said before, let me know.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Okay, I feel I need to post this. This hack is a joke. Proof.

Pros: Good Goku OW. Nice Titlescreen.

Cons: Maps are full of Errors. Maps are EXACTLY the same as Nintendo maps. Using a ROMBase. Story is horrid, and VERY identical to DP. Saiyan is spelled wrong. Text runs out of the boxes CONSTANTLY. Scripts make no sense. Grammar is mega-poor. No periods. And many other things.

I would love to see this hack become decent, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. If you would like any help, and actually want this project to be better, let me know.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back