• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
  • those maps are pretty good, however I've noiced a couple things you could ouch up on sandgem and lake verity.
    Sandgem
    • it's just a couple things
    • you need to recheck the tiles for the Center there's quite a few that are in places they shouldn't
    • put an end/corner piece on the fence tile next to the Center
    • use some house tiles for that little shed off the lab instead of the gatehouse tiles and it should look better
    Verity
    not much here good try overall though
    • remove one line of tiles from the cave/island in the middle to make it more square
    • try and make the lake itself a little wider or shorter to even it out. right now it looks like it's squeezed pretty good
    like I said overall it's a nice job and the route is great, no touch ups needed!

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • those maps are pretty good, however I've noiced a couple things you could ouch up on sandgem and lake verity.
    Sandgem
    • it's just a couple things
    • you need to recheck the tiles for the Center there's quite a few that are in places they shouldn't
    • put an end/corner piece on the fence tile next to the Center
    • use some house tiles for that little shed off the lab instead of the gatehouse tiles and it should look better
    Verity
    not much here good try overall though
    • remove one line of tiles from the cave/island in the middle to make it more square
    • try and make the lake itself a little wider or shorter to even it out. right now it looks like it's squeezed pretty good
    like I said overall it's a nice job and the route is great, no touch ups needed!

okay i will do that, i will fix it very soon

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Update:
    Route 203
    Route203-1.png

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • I don't know if you have already dropped the idea, because I'm not going to read through the whole form, but that Goku is just lame. Don't mess up the game by placing an character who clearly does not belong in there. Other then dropping Goku, you should work on your spelling. Use word, if you have to.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    you need to fix your maps, or at least tell your mappers to fix them for you. i'm not one who usually criticizes hacks, but i think your maps need it.
    Also, add your own personality into the maps.
    They don't have to be nintendo style, either.
    Don't use that dawn sprite, it gets cut of on one side.
    I don't like the color of the flowers. They look bad.
    Please fix your tile mistakes.
    I don't like your Goku sprite, either.

My good comments;

WOW! THIS LOOKS AWESOME!
    I like your sense of hacks.
    My favorite parts are the titlescreens the best.
    I also like your fanbars.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • Cools! Love the title screens! xD "screens" You're doing a good job remaking diamond. You need to show some pictures of jubilife. I bet it looks lovely...

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • its not a remake its a game in sinnoh so we need to re create all the maps and then modife tem

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Unless there scripter (me) can engine hack then all the pokemon can't go in

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • yes im planning to add the sinnoh pokemon but i dont no what this engine hack is so im now confused

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    yes im planning to add the sinnoh pokemon but i dont no what this engine hack is so im now confused

Well, I don't either... I think expert hackers do though... You can't insert every Sinnoh pokemon with Engine Hacking either according to one of the Stickied threads in ROM Hacking.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • hey guys i have added three overworlds into the hack, prof rowan,acreucs and lucas but he is invislble when i try to use him(got ot fix that lol) there screens will be up soon

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hm... Sound like a lot of progress since I last checked. Nice that the overworlds are in. Keep it up!

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • thank you, the thing is when i add overworlds sometimes in the game they turn invisible so its hard but im getting to the point were i can try to master it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back