• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Nice!?!

I am doing a hack similar to this one in the sense that im also redoing the sinnoh region, however, diff story. the maps look pretty good for the most part, but they tend to look alittle sloppy in places, and if you cant find the right tile in your rom base, (that's right i know u used it, though that doesnt really matter), just map it so it does make sense.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • I am doing a hack similar to this one in the sense that im also redoing the sinnoh region, however, diff story. the maps look pretty good for the most part, but they tend to look alittle sloppy in places, and if you cant find the right tile in your rom base, (that's right i know u used it, though that doesnt really matter), just map it so it does make sense.

yeah sure i can help it could be fun the onlything im really good at though is
    pokemon spriting let me know if you need my help!!!!!

@Reidbartlett: I will fix it i just need to fix a minor problem and then i will fix the map

@Southparkbuy: sure you can help just pm me when you read this

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    My First Banner!!!

Sorry about the banner being late, I had a few problems XD

Anyways here is a banner I have made for you, hope you like it XD
    Spoiler:

And here's the code:
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/gamehacker64/PokmonSinnohLegacySupporter-1.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    I can do mapping

Skills: Mapping

Proof of work:
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Past Experience: Pokemon Thor Edition

Contact possibilities: Pokecommunity come almost every day

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • im sorry ive been sick so i have not gone on lately but im going to be working on this starting tmrw so please bare with me

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • well, if you repoint the pokemon data in an expanded rom, you can add as many as needed, assuming you know how to expand the rom, and have a tool that creates .ups patches (not .ips because .ips only works fr roms 16bits and smaller)

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    I know how to extend a rom but not repoint

when is this tmrw of yours

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Important:

Hi this is DarkShadow leader of Pokemon Sinnoh legacy. I want to let people know that i am feeling better and ready to hack but will not until i make a proper active team. I don't want to stop this hack and i wont but i can no longer work on this alone due to the pressure. So please anyone that wants to help message me. I will work alone but it will take longer so please people help out Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy/

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Important:

Hi this is DarkShadow leader of Pokemon Sinnoh legacy. I want to let people know that i am feeling better and ready to hack but will not until i make a proper active team. I don't want to stop this hack and i wont but i can no longer work on this alone due to the pressure. So please anyone that wants to help message me. I will work alone but it will take longer so please people help out Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy/

Pokemon inserting? I'm capable on this job...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back