• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
  • kk thank you i will email you with a job as soon as im feeling better from this scarlet fever thing

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Well I've offered to help you and you said yeah, but, you haven't given me any orders...So in the mean time, I'll just chill, until you're ready to give me orders. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    this looks good

from what ive seen on the forums this hack looks really good

i cant wait 4 the release

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • hey shadow whats up sorry for not being on in so long i understand if im fired but i am willing to continue mapping for you if you want and im glad to see this hack is still alive nice job
    the reason i wasnt on in so long was that my internet connection got cut off sorry i just got it back a day or two ago again sorry

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • You guys i will give everyone jobs i just got into a car accident so i cant hack for a little bit but if u guys want to work on it while im healing i will give eveyone jobs and stuff

Years
  • Hey i think you need alot of help with this hack, so i'll help you out.
    I can tile insert, map and script abit (but not alot).
    So can i be in the team ?

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Hey i think you need alot of help with this hack, so i'll help you out.
    I can tile insert, map and script abit (but not alot).
    So can i be in the team ?

YES you are a team member im looking for i will give u my rom and everything asap

Years
  • Ok Dark Shadow can you give me some tiles you want inserted like trees, grass ect.. and i'll do it.
    Because the old rom crashed (they were rubbish tiles i inserted anyway)
    So can you send me some you want in a pm.
    Thanks !

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Er...

Even through Engine Hacking, you can only fit 90 something more pokemon.
    You can still fit them all in through Engine Hacking, because 25+90=115. And there are less Sinnoh Pokémon then that. So you put them all in with a little extras XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back