• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
  • i will start hacking again soon, i have broke my arm and so i cant do anything myself if anyone wants to continue were i left of let me no i guess

Shinigami*

KEEP SILENT :X
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    DarkShadow, when will you start hacking again??
    the hack is great.. I am waiting for this game to be released..
    can't wait.. I wish you goodluck.. and pls do your best in making this great.!
    two thumbs up!

kingfisher309

I lurrve zubat =D
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    well sprite resizing is order and i recommend a firered base for it

also more sprites need to be added but on the positive side the maps look fab apart from the obvious mistakes in the 2nd town. but they shud be easily overcome :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    You can try and make the cave at lake verity smaller the height of twinleaf shorter and the tiles of the pokemon center and pokemart. I recommend u to use some of Wesley FG tiles. :)

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • Your grammar and mapping could use some work but other that that this hack looks okay.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • ill try my beswt guys if anyone has a rom of mine please send it my way casue mine seems to be deleted or i cant find it

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Alright guys here is the deal my rom got deleted and im glad becuase i did not like it anyway i want to restart and i am goin gto need a team so i will being as soon as a i get a team

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • hey guys its been way to long, i stopped casue my arm broke and mt rom got delete but if i can get a new team together im ready to get started again so pm, msg me and yeah

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    wow this is an amazing hack i hope t see a download soon do not give up
    icon10.gif

NatureKeeper

please onlly nice comments if you don,t have anything nice tobsay then don't say anything

You won't go far without cricitism. I tell you.

I'll just tell you. Nice cool maps, keep up teh nice work. And you find your hack one hell of a catastrophe.

I was gonna script for this, but It seems that It wouldn't be fun to do, because of your, well, actions. =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back