• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Skelos (Pokemon Ruby Hack)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Ok so i have an idea for a pokemon hack, but i need people

When i get people to help hack, i will then make the Plot,Town Names etc...

I need:

Mapper
    I dont need Super Good ones although i need Advanced+

Spriters
    I dont need Super Good ones although i need Great+

Scripter
    You must be good at this

Overworld Spriters

Beta Testers
    Hm,, Now,

Pokemon Creators

You create pokemon Names and Ideas

What i can do:
    Create Pokemon Names
    Very Basic Sprites
    Variant Conceptor(I create the map ideas and the change in appearance in characters due to weather and area you are in)
    VERY AND I MEAN VEY BASIC MAPS (If you know a good tutorial could you tell me?)

Application:
    Name: (Poke Community)
    Skill:
    Job you want:
    Proof of Work:
    Other things i need to Know:

Plot: (Making it Yay) You as a Trainer have always been a bit on the poor side. Now you lived with your dad who was very busy, and then one day told you to come to his lab, that he was sick and would most likeley not make life as a trainer anymore so he had a present. The way was dangerous and you got jumped by a wild pokemon a man named Professor Moet saved you. He told you that you shouldn't be walking in tall grass and took you to his lab witch is in secret in your Hometown of Flaziah. Flaziah is a very cold place Moet let you call your dad and tell him that you were Training with him. Your trained a bit before he took you the lab. He told you that there was only one cure for his sickness. You needed a special Herb in the nearby mountains and your father told you once you get the Herb take on the Gym's and then eventually the Greatest Trainers that is all ask of my son. You agreed and quickly fell asleep on that day only to awake and embark on a Journey like none other. Upon Leaving you went to the mart. Some thugs who called them selves Team Skelos were trying to rob the clerk. you challenged once to a battle but just then Officers Jenny and Jinny Threw out their pokemon arresting the thugs.

Features

New Pokemon (Starters.. Possibly)
    New Region,Cities Etc..
    New Hero

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Skelos? Hmm, that name seems vaguely familiar. Oh, from Spyro 2. :P

Anyways, this looks interesting nontheless. I hope to see some screenshots soon.

dinosaur77777hacks

pokemon hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    i can make sprites and pokemon names

i do fusions and fakemon
    if you want me to make you some sprites just pm me

Back