• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon sky jewel : rayquaza's beginning

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    HACK NAME:
    Pokemon sky jewel:rayquaza's beginning
    HACK OF:
    pokemon emerald
    Note
    This is my first hack ever and I need some help from someone (expeccially for text, Andvance Text doesn't start on my computer -__-)
    STORY:
    You are a boy\girl who goes in Kero's region for the first time and you find a team who wants to have Rayquaza's power for have the world's control. Another team wants to re-create the world and destroy all the life forms on the Earth with Deoxys' power and you must stop them.
    FEATURES:
    New maps
    Pokemon from 1st to 3rd generation (I'll try to insert some new pokemon)
    All Legendary pokemons (I hope 4th generation's pokemon too)
    Who I need to make this hack:
    a scripter
    someone who can modify the main screen
    someone who can make text (stupid Advance Text -_-)
    someone who can modify sprites (not minisprites)

Thanks to all for helping me (I hope you will help me ^^")

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2011
    This seems like an OK concept, but the story seems a little more like a rough idea than a full plot.

Try asking yourself these questions and then answering them.

-Why is one team trying to destroy the world and the other trying to control it?
    -Why is the main character in the middle of it?
    -who are the other characters?
    -Do they have any unique characteristics?
    -what are the teams' names?
    -What makes the Kero region unique?

Just a suggestion, really. Feel free to add more questions or warp the ones I gave you. And don't give up, because this has potential!

P.S. don't use AdvanceText. It may seem user friendly, but it will stifle scripting potential, as well as other things.

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
    This seems like an OK concept, but the story seems a little more like a rough idea than a full plot.

This is why its in the scrap box forum.

Good idea though. But does the name of the hack mean you are going to show like in the past when rayquaza was first born? If so, that is a cool concept.

Also, i agree with Gen200 on dont use Advance Text. Its good for the first town, but other then that you need Pokescript or ScriptEd or even XSE, so i would start with one of them.

Good idea though, once i get some time ill be able to help you edit your start screen. (title screen). Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    For Gen200 I can answer on all your answers (but I'm too lazy for do it XD)
    Thanks Jirachi_961 Yes It will show the story of Rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    Hey no one can help me???? :'( PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!! (With script I'm a disaster)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2011
    I was a disaster with script a little while ago, too. The only way to get better is to read the tutorials and experiment. Backup your game often and keep every backup, cuz you never know what may happen.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    thanks to Dark lakitu but i can hack maps too. Ehm... can someone halp me with sprites?

Back