• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    I'm looking for help and this is my first time here btw what I'm looking for help with is how can I evolve Trade evolutions specifically Boldore in Pokemon Sky Twilight
    Please and Thankyou

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    No need to reply to last post figured it out but I do need help with finding out how Scyther evolves?
    Please and Thankyou

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    How do trade evos work then? Mine is for phantump

All I know is that Boldore evolves at level 35 rather then trading I know Scyther doesn't evolve by holding a Metal Coat and Leveling up or trying to use it like a stone but with Phantump idk

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    I found a glitch there is a rock that is able to walk through just thought I'd mention it

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    Another Question ive been looking for a surf Mon but can only find Shellos and Tentacool which both I don't want to use I've been looking for Marill or any of it's line so can I get some help with the location of it cuz I've looked around and couldn't find anything cuz online if you search it up you just find Mega Evolution and this place

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    Btw I found out in the Department store you can find custom items that are in the game that evolve certain trade mons like Scyther with the Metal Gem this also probably evolves Onix

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    Does anyone have a full list of every Pokemon and where to find them cuz I'm trying to find Marill but I can't find location on Dex

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    I have some problems now that I've played the whole game so here are the Pros and Cons of
    Pokemon Sky Twilight Beta 3.0
    Pros:
    •Cool Custom Megas like Noivern
    •Modern Pokemon up to gen 7
    •Modern Moves and Items
    •Trade Evo Edits
    •Good Evil Team
    •Cool Story
    •Good Gym Leaders
    •Good Selection of Pokemon
    Cons:
    •Horrible Movesets like Noivern's which when which I feel should be changed since it is practically the legend of the game
    •Leveling with this case i feel that the levels are bad you're in the late 30s in levels by time you're nearly to the 8th in most games you'd be in the 40s by that point.
    •Map Bugs with this it's that the map isn't accurate and sometimes it doesn't let you fly cuz you can't cuz of how bugged the map is with you being in locations that you should be in during something like a post game so it sucks to have to go through long caves again to fly to different places

I know it's in Development but still these are so hard to avoid Especially when this game is pretty close to being finished story wise I feel that some of those problems could be fixed Especially with Noivern who is as said the Practical Legend but don't get me wrong this isn't a bad game and it's fun and enjoyable but just it's not the best like I love the Megas and type changes along with the new type Sound which is a type I always thought would make sense with there being mons like Whismur and Noivern who are based off sound things and plenty moves are the same like Parish Song so I have to give this a fair rating out of 10
    6.3/10

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Btw I found out in the Department store you can find custom items that are in the game that evolve certain trade mons like Scyther with the Metal Gem this also probably evolves Onix

Thanks ill be sure to look into it. also where is the department store

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Umm....probably not the smartest question but can anyone tell me where I can find a mareep. I really want that mimikyu

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    I'm having some trouble evolving my Phantump, if I use a dusk stone on it the game crashes. Am I the only one this happens to or am I doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    Im sorry if this has been asked before but do a wild pokemon location list exist?

Back