• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Sky White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Its ok im thinking that on the lines of mapping could use work but the battles cool. I want a totidile.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • AngelicExcalibur said:
    I have two new screenshots ready.

Fourth Picture of Littleroot
    Pokemon Sky White

Totodile VS. Poochyena
    Pokemon Sky White

Edit: I forgot to tell you about the two types of Tri-Evolutions.

1. The regular way, evolve by reaching a certain number of levels.
    2. This might be put in if either, I get a scripter or if I learn hex. This is when after completing a certain goal, you get three choices to your pokemon into.

I just noticed that now you putted brendan in. Does this mean you get to play with them at the same time?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well you don't always have to change the chip set but you could find some nice tiles like grasy land, or flowers or place your trees better. More shading as in grasslands (not the actual grass for pokemon, but the walk in grass) would be nice.
    It's always fun experimenting with differnet types of tiles and attributes.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ash from season one and two? I could use them, considering I'm planning to make Ash and Gary secret pokemon trainers (Like Emerald's Steven).

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
  • I like your hack!!
    It's a very cool hack if you ask me!
    keep op with the good work!!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Please do not post in threads, that have gone without a post for more than 2 months.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back